Undefeated | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Undefeated

upstatenydolfan

PRESIDENT OF THE PPOFD FAN CLUB
Reaction score
How would you rank the undefeated teams, and do you think any of them has a chance to complete the whole season undefeated?

No need to rank them. None of them will finish undefeated. I doubt that any of them will reach double digits in wins before they get their first loss.

i believe the panthers are over rated, no good qb and one quality opponent

No aboslutely not...

do you think any of them has a chance to complete the whole season undefeated?

Donte hall is the real deal but how long before teams take the Barry Bonds approach to kickoffs and punt returns.... KC still has problems with their recieving corps. but still very dangerous

The Colts were a field goal away from 0-1 against a undeacheiving Browns team. Their good, maybe superbowl bound, but James still has injury issues and Peyton is good for a few off games. They also play us, and we've owned Peyton Manning... we'll see though

Carolina's d is looking unstoppable right now and Stephen Davis has 4 consecutive 100+ yd games. Eventually Jake Delhomme will have to win a few for them...

Minnesota is looking great on both sides of the ball and play in a weak conference, but hey, did you see the Greenbay shellacking of the Seahawks, When the Packers and Vikes meet againg I dont think the outcome will be the same... Besides Between Journeyman Gus Ferotte and Culpepper, A good D-coordinator will bait them into making some game breaking errors

In terms of ranking I'd say

Colts
Minne
Panthers
Cheifs

Back
Top Bottom