Undrafted Free Agents | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Undrafted Free Agents

Joey 22

Practice Squad
Reaction score
On this Chart you can see the 7th rd prospects, of course its shows like a 100 7TH rounders, only 32 will be selected, those who are left will turn into Undrafted Free Agents, now of those that are listed as posible 7th rounders wich ones do you hope become UDFAs and think could make the roster for the Fins.

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/features/valueboard.html

ChambersWI said:
Jammal Brimmer 7th round?!? What's this guy smoking?

The guy ran a 4.70 40, plus when was the last time more than 15 safeties where drafted? Its a DEEP S draft, now if you dont think he is so bad, then I can take that as an answer, you would LOVE if he goes Undrafted and makes the roster with the dolfins.

Joey 22 said:
The guy ran a 4.70 40, plus when was the last time more than 15 safeties where drafted? Its a DEEP S draft, now if you dont think he is so bad, then I can take that as an answer, you would LOVE if he goes Undrafted and makes the roster with the dolfins.

So what if it's a deep safety draft. So what if he ran slow 40's. Brimmer is a playmaker and should go in the 2nd or 3rd, but because of his 40's people have been dropping him like a rock. If he is available in the 7th, I don't care who else in there we've got to draft him.

Besides Brimmer there's no one who really stands out to me that would be worthy to pick up. I see they have McLendon in the 6th though. That would be a good pick if he could learn to stay healthy.

ChambersWI said:
I guess I'm the only one who sees that they have underrated Brimmer by ALOT?!?

It's because he runs a slow 40 and they think he's going to struggle in coverage in the NFL. But I think picking him up as an undrafted rookie would be awesome.

ChambersWI said:
I guess I'm the only one who sees that they have underrated Brimmer by ALOT?!?

They have underrated him by a lot. At one time he was considered a 1st round pick. There's no way he's around that late in the draft.

I like josh bazinet too...not just because he is a mod here but by his stats he could be a good special teamer or possible starter a few years down the road

JTaylor99 said:
It's because he runs a slow 40 and they think he's going to struggle in coverage in the NFL. But I think picking him up as an undrafted rookie would be awesome.

the guy should be a 1st day pick. He'll be like Will Poole last year.

I would take Chris Myers og Miami,JR Rosegreen s Auburn,Eric Moore lb/de FSU,Roydell Williams wr Tulane if they were udfa..

berlin/rix... dont go mad :D Something good could come of them.
nehemiah broughton... saban likes this kid. Big guy who is very fast.
chris myers could make a nice backup.

rosegreen and brimmer both stand out.. but I doubt they make it that far.

I wouldn't be suprised to see marcus randall come in, Saban knows what he's got.

finsnchips said:
I wouldn't be suprised to see marcus randall come in, Saban knows what he's got.

I said this weeks ago after his pro day, but if Marcus could get better at making decisions, he would be a great pickup. He has all the physical tools, size (6'2, almost 230), great mobility, strong arm, but his decision making is a bit lacking. Linehan could probably help him with that though.

Back
Top Bottom