Unfair Comp Picks | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Unfair Comp Picks

Steve S said:
When you debate without paying attention you sound silly.

Don't say whatever when you were the first to try to make this a Miami only issue. Its not. I don't think you can speak for the rest of the people in here, either.

You were the one to misread a thread to suit your own purposes and thoughts.

sure I am :rolleyes:

I am not one to let my love for the Dolphins blind me, in fact, I'm not afraid to speak out against them.

these posts have nothing to do with me bashing your idea, it has to do with the threads started by other users that complained about the system because Miami got nothing. I said nothing on the matter in any of the threads except for the fact that Miami didn't deserve any.

If you want to email the NFL, fine, be my guest. My whole point, which apparently you are ignoring, is the fact that some of the other users (i.e. NOT YOU) that have posted about the compensation issue in other threads would not have done so had Miami been compensated for their losses last year

Dudeman said:
sure I am :rolleyes:

I am not one to let my love for the Dolphins blind me, in fact, I'm not afraid to speak out against them.

I'm not afraid to bash them either. I think they're making a huge mistake letting pRicky Williams anywhere near their building again or trading Surtain for less than a first but that's not what started this whole thing.

these posts have nothing to do with me bashing your idea, it has to do with the threads started by other users that complained about the system because Miami got nothing. I said nothing on the matter in any of the threads except for the fact that Miami didn't deserve any.

My post had nothing at all to do with Miami not getting any comp picks. Why not leave that out of this particular discussion?

Occasionally I see the NFL bowing to owners like Pat Bowlen the way Pud Selig kisses Swinebrenner's tail and it bothers me. It isn't good for the sport.

Back
Top Bottom