Uniform Changes Discussion Thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Uniform Changes Discussion Thread

I would have to imagine the Bucs will be banging on the NFL's uniform department door next season. Those have to be the ugliest uniforms in the history of the NFL. That is if you don't count the Steelers prison garb throwbacks.
I agree Daytona....the Bucs...with that digital number look they have going on are awful.

Yep. The offseason is officially here. ;)
giphy.gif

I don't think it ever auditioned on the field, but back around '05, I got a Navy Zach Jersey.......

THAT'D LOOK PRETTY SWEEEET!!!
Yes sir. I still have my navy Sam Madison jersey. Pissed we never wore them.

I have an old black Marino jersey too. Reminds me of the Canes blacked out unis.

I wish Miami would do something drastic with the uniforms. Even if it was going back to the throwback style/colors.

My guess is they’re adding more orange, a common complaint from even people who prefer the current design.

1147%20Dolphins%20vs%20Jets%20092417

An NFL source familiar with the looming changes told the Miami Herald the coming look will not be so drastic as to go back to the throwback uniforms fans have shown an affinity for in recent years.
The throwback uniforms — right out of what the team sported in its 1966 inaugural season — will continue to be used as an alternate two games per season, as per NFL guidelines.
The source said the changes to the regular uniform will be an “evolution rather than a revolution,” from the current uniform that employs aqua, orange, blue and white as the team’s color palette.
http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/armando-salguero/article200401269.html

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom