**uniform/logo Update Thread** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**uniform/logo Update Thread**

I run some Facebook groups and other chats and would never do that....it's just mean-spirited.

We watch the Dolphins for entertainment, and how they look is at least part of our enjoyment...perhaps not yours, and that's fine, but let us have our fun.
:laugh Oh, Jesus-on-a-rocket-powered-pogo-stick - I didn't stop anyone from having fun, I just ... nevermind.

i think they are going to add more orange. hopefully the stripe on the helmet, around the numbers, and sleeves.

Im thinking they are going to try and make the new unis mix with the old school look

If anything, get rid of the dark color around the numbers, or just reverse it with the orange, and make the orange darker, similar to the aqua jerseys. Our white jerseys look so bad, they look like practice uniforms. Add stripes on the sleeves, get rid of the Dolphin logo...it seems so repetitive.

On the helmet...go back to the striping we had in the past. An orange stripe with aqua flanks...maybe color the face mask, too.

That's true to an extent but the Bucs have been bad for a while now and every single Bucs fan I know prefer the creamsicle throwbacks, which I admit are amazing and way better. The winning culture is gone and with it came a desire to switch to the OG look, in which they won nothing. Just looks cooler.

And that's not even taking into account that the modified Bucs logo isn't at all bad, they're just desperate for a new color scheme and design on the uniforms. It's like every unappealing color threw up all over those jerseys. Just awful.

The Dolphins logo changes over the years are a metaphor for how far they've fallen from being among the league's elite. Every decision takes them further and further away from where they need to be. Ross ... get it together.
I'd have to ask my Aunt who lives in Tampa about this one. Because the one Bucs fan I know prefers the Super Bowl logo over the original one. He does like the original colors of the team though, just not that logo. That logo, from a design standpoint point, was God awful.

Put the helmet with the M on it, back on the dolphins logo, I like the original aqua color though. Everyone knows a dolphin doesn't have a football helmet on it's head, but it is Dolphins football, put it back where it belongs. Remember when the Pittsburgh Penguins changed their logo and took away the hockey stick and skates for the Batman logo. lol The fans hated it like ours do with this one looking like a jet on take off.

Has anyone heard any updates or leaks on the changes they are going to make. I would think it would be done before the draft so they can present the new uni's to the new players. I remember last change it got leaked. Hoping it happens again .

These are the uniforms and look we need:

118pxc6.jpg

Sorry but that soft aqua color looks weak.

From what I heard the logo isn't changing. They want to tweak the colors, mostly the aqua because Ross doesn't like the way it looks on tv. He wants it to be darker. He hasn't liked it for a couple years but had to wait the mandatory 5 to update again.

Back
Top Bottom