**uniform/logo Update Thread** | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**uniform/logo Update Thread**

From what I heard the logo isn't changing. They want to tweak the colors, mostly the aqua because Ross doesn't like the way it looks on tv. He wants it to be darker. He hasn't liked it for a couple years but had to wait the mandatory 5 to update again.
Where did you hear that? Of all the uniform and logo threads we've had since the offseason started that is the first I've seen this mentioned.

Where did you hear that? Of all the uniform and logo threads we've had since the offseason started that is the first I've seen this mentioned.
I brought it up in a conversation with my ticket rep and that's what she told me. I can't see it be a major change but can be wrong. I like the logo and have no problem with a slight color change.

I brought it up in a conversation with my ticket rep and that's what she told me. I can't see it be a major change but can be wrong. I like the logo and have no problem with a slight color change.
Oh I don't doubt it will be a subtle change. That much has been established. Still though. How would a ticket rep know that sort of information?

Oh I don't doubt it will be a subtle change. That much has been established. Still though. How would a ticket repair know that sort of information?
Not really sure. She could be wrong. I'm not trying to pass on incorrect info by any means.

Again, the only reason why they were considered one of the best uniforms is because they actually won in them. If the Dolphins were like say, the Bucs, in their first years no one would care about the original uniforms. Hell I live in Colorado and I seldom hear people saying they should go back to their Orange Crush uniforms. They prefer the ones that came after because they won actual Super Bowls in them.

As for my personal opinion of how the original uniforms looked. They are alright. They are extremely dated and from a design standpoint point very bland and unoriginal outside of the color combination. I personally think the new uniform, if given more orange and knocked the colors down a tone or two they will look just as good as the original uniforms.

Oh for the people that say the current color scheme makes the team look like a bunch of wusses. I hate to break it to ya but that opinion has always been in place even when it was the darker colors. I had plenty of people give me **** about the Dolphins colors because they are considered pastel colors. You just have to live outside the Florida area to hear it.

This! I like them!

Didn't mean to imply it was bad info. But if she is correct I have to agree the colors don't look good on TV. I like them on the shirts and hats I have but the colors do look washed out on TV.
I wasn't implying you were :) it all good
I thought it was funny that the driving force was what it looked like on tv. I'm just tired of having to buy new gear for games cause I feel like players and uni's change ever damn week lol

I wasn't implying you were :) it all good
I thought it was funny that the driving force was what it looked like on tv. I'm just tired of having to buy new gear for games cause I feel like players and uni's change ever damn week lol
That's not even a joke. It's the biggest reason I quit buying jerseys.

That's not even a joke. It's the biggest reason I quit buying jerseys.
Me too. The only jerseys I wear to games now are marino and thomas. I'm not buying anymore. I was going to get a Landry one if he resigned but...
I would get a Denney but then just out of spite he would get cut lol and he is too important to the team!

Do they make kid size throwbacks?

I'm sick of looking at jerseys with players that have left the team. (On my kids) and I'm not buying new player jerseys anymore.

I’m all for just bringing back the 70’s-80’s logo and colors. I don’t know any Dolphins fans who don’t love that design, and we wouldn’t be the first franchise to re-adopt a classic look.

Back
Top Bottom