**uniform/logo Update Thread** | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**uniform/logo Update Thread**

The brightness is going to vary from computer screen to computer screen. Looks the same to me.

The picture is definitely showing a more green aqua like the throwbacks. Think about the current aqua how it's more blue. When you put them side by side the picture is showing more of the throwback aqua.

My guess is same uniform design but then colors will be more like the 00’s jerseys

The picture is definitely showing a more green aqua like the throwbacks. Think about the current aqua how it's more blue. When you put them side by side the picture is showing more of the throwback aqua.

Not arguing, I just don't see it.

usa-today-8883535.0.jpg

Looks exactly the same to me. My guess is that they will be bringing back the sleeve stripes and change the number fonts or some other minor nonsense (though I do like the stripes). This tweet looks like a joke to me.

Who do they have making the decisions on the colors and logo? Let the damn fans decide. We're the ones playing for all the merchandise for crying out loud. They screwed up the last time they changed the logos and color scheme. Darker aqua and gray facemasks are what's needed for starters.

If there's more orange and the aqua is darker, I will be very happy.

That doesn't even count as a tease. At least he patted himself on the back for that nothing.

I assume that was the prelude for him sharing the half butt cheek pic that he claims is some A listers boob. Good stuff.

You are the design expert but I don't see anything
If by you don't see anything you mean the script logo I am talking about this:

2002_miami_dolphins-wordmark-2013.png

That is the script/wordmark logo. So that looks to be staying the same. Which in turns lends credit to early reports that the logo(s) won't be changing. But the looking at that script logo and the picture Garfinkel tweeted out the aqua is definitely darker and it looks as if the orange is as well. Something I thought was actually brighter originally due to looking at it on my phone.

Back
Top Bottom