**uniform/logo Update Thread** | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**uniform/logo Update Thread**

Hard to comment on color comparison because of so much variation in lighting/screen settings, etc, BUT changes we can see:

Mesh collar
Metallic NFL logo (I dig)
Thicker orange drop shadow on logo

Looks like more orange and a little darker teal. I can live with that. Just win and everyone will be happy! LoL then it won't matter the color.

For the love of god, just go with orange and aqua on the jerseys....if you have to put that dumbassed dark blue on there, put it on the outside of the orange, rather than the orange on the outside of it.

Do something about the helmet striping too.

Not arguing, I just don't see it.

usa-today-8883535.0.jpg

Looks exactly the same to me. My guess is that they will be bringing back the sleeve stripes and change the number fonts or some other minor nonsense (though I do like the stripes). This tweet looks like a joke to me.

Oh I know you aren't arguing. Just throwing my two cents in. We know the logo is the same so for the new look not to be considered by the NFL as a complete uniform change then the tweeks must be about color scheme and/or striping like you suggest.

If I buy any Fins stuff this year (they have to show effort), then it'll be old logo stuff. I don't mind the new logo, but I'm not excited about it either. I want the old stuff because it reminds me of winning , grinding it out, championships, Marino and my youth.
I also won't buy from the Dolphins Pro Shop. They sent me a shirt with one 5" long sleeve and one 6" sleeve. I guess full price to them means to send me an irregular fit shirt. They never responded to my emails either.
Where else do fans go for good service?

If I buy any Fins stuff this year (they have to show effort), then it'll be old logo stuff. I don't mind the new logo, but I'm not excited about it either. I want the old stuff because it reminds me of winning , grinding it out, championships, Marino and my youth.
I also won't buy from the Dolphins Pro Shop. They sent me a shirt with one 5" long sleeve and one 6" sleeve. I guess full price to them means to send me an irregular fit shirt. They never responded to my emails either.
Where else do fans go for good service?

I buy all of my stuff from Fanatics.

Dark aqua and more bold orange to mimick the recent throwback color scheme, add some sort of sleeve stripes, grey face mask, and get rid of the dark blue.

Not too much to ask for. I hope.

Fix the striping on the helmet, too. Take your avatar, for instance...it looks like the Fins' colors are aqua and dark blue, with nary any orange to be found. Switch the dark blue and orange on the stripes, and make the orange a bit more darker and thicker, and you'd have an instant upgrade.

I still think the updated logo and uniforms suck, but a simple change like this would make them at least a bit more tolerable...plus we still get the throwbacks 2x a year.

I like how apparently Ross had told someone that he didn't like the look of our aqua- it looks too light. So if this is true, why in the hell did he approve of the damn color to begin with??!

I like how apparently Ross had told someone that he didn't like the look of our aqua- it looks too light. So if this is true, why in the hell did he approve of the damn color to begin with??!

source?

For those clamoring for Grey face mask I ask why in the world would you want that? I for one love the white on white, Helmet/Facemask. It's clean and sleek. If a color is to be used I would much rather it be Orange, or Aqua but certainly not Grey. Just my humble but right opinion. Haha

Back
Top Bottom