Uniforms discussion | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Uniforms discussion

I like the old uniforms as well. Not a big fan of these throwbacks every other weekend either, once during the season would be enough. Of all the teams that changed looks, I hate the Broncos look the most.

Back on topic - no team has ever won a superbowl in orange uniforms:rolleyes2:

Why is it we still havent gotten a uniform upgrade of some kind? were probably the plainest team in the league with the white jerseys. WHy not make the orange jerseys our permant uniforms with orange socks, it looks so much better. Our helmets are fine but we need to change our uniform, who is for the orange uniforms permanent?

I honestly hate the orange uniforms, even though we are 3-0 in them. Maybe the third uni could be black, but I'd keep everything else as is. If there are minor changes, the striping on the helmet could be tweaked a bit perhaps curving down to form a fin without the orange.

:woohoo:
YEAAAAAAAAY!!!

Another offseason uniform change thread!

Can the offseason logo change threads be far behind???

:woohoo:
YEAAAAAAAAY!!!

Another offseason uniform change thread!

Can the offseason logo change threads be far behind???

its better than a "TO can help us", or a thread about how some overrated, past their prime player would be a great signing... Besides, these types of threads are needed to balance out the stupidity threads

Back
Top Bottom