Uniforms discussion | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Uniforms discussion

on the uniform suggestions/complaints:

i feel that the aqua uniforms are great, i love the jerseys they look awesome. changing something like the stripes on the sleeves to maybe a throwback style wouldnt really do much for me i say just leave them.

however if i were to do something to the uniform i would absolutely switch us back from the solid aqua socks to the old ones the 3 stripes, aqua/orange/aqua ones. i think they looked baddass. with black cleats only.

on our white jerseys, i say leave these they look kickass, the only thing i dont like is when they bring out the aqua pants, i like that we do white on white, i think it looks wayyyy cool

and the orange jerseys i like, we are undefeated in them as someone said, and they are a nice change of pace. i would even wear the orange jerseys with aqua socks .. might look cool, maybe not tho

and poochie should be our new logo
clear.gif

white on white classic is still the best w/ the old school logo.

my favorite is aqua on aqua.. makes us look badass.. we havent worn those in looong time.

IMO....Our white on white absolutely RULES!!! I could be wrong on this,but did we ever wear our throwbacks even once this past season? If there ever is to be changes made,I'm voting for our throwbacks......ala 1980's.I swear that our aqua back then had a much more bluish tinge when the sun hit them,and not so much green like now.

I agree.. Are unifroms are done.. We need a change.. If the New York Yankees can move out of the Bronx,s. We can change our style of uniform.. It's time for a change.. And I can't wait until they do.. Need a mean looking dolphin on our helmet and change style of color on that dull uniform we got.. Still love our team no matter what but I perfer a change...

The throwbacks are long overdue. We gotta break them out some time in 2010. We haven't worn them since Thanksgiving 2003 at Dallas. We beat the **** out of Dallas in that game wearing them too, even more of a reason they should make another appearance.

I agree.. Are unifroms are done.. We need a change.. If the New York Yankees can move out of the Bronx,s. We can change our style of uniform.. It's time for a change.. And I can't wait until they do.. Need a mean looking dolphin on our helmet and change style of color on that dull uniform we got.. Still love our team no matter what but I perfer a change...

Uh... the Yankees didn't move out of the Bronx. They moved across the parking lot.

Throwbacks are the best Phins uniforms ever. I love them. Grey facemasks, oh man so nice.

The uniform could definitely use some tweaks, but not a massive overhaul. For starter's they need to change the look of the numbering to something smoother. The big blocky numbers really don't look good. Something similar to the Steelers' numbers would be nice.

Secondly, the HELMET needs to come OFF of the Dolphin in the logo. That is my biggest gripe with the logo/uni. That helmet is ridiculous looking. Just reminds me of a special needs Dolphin.

The whole athletic apparel on the mascot logo design thing died in the 80s. And there is a reason for that, it looks goofy as hell.

:bobdole:

The uni's aren't going to change and they don't need to some of the changes people want are hilarious.... such as "we need a meaner looking dolphin" are you serious yeah we should give him fangs and he should hold an AK47 in one fin

Haha. "special needs dolphins" funny.

I think the "aqua" could be darkened a little...not all the way to green....just 2 shades further from gay.

Back
Top Bottom