Uniforms for Thursday Night | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Uniforms for Thursday Night

I'm happy with the all aqua. It should be a good contrast with the Bengal's all-white (which I like). I'm not a fan of the orange for either team. It's one of the most obnoxious uniform colors, almost up there with that neon thing in Seattle.
I do love the orange on the Florida Gators and Miami Hurricanes.

When we wear all-aqua, it just reinforces that our aqua color is just not right. It resembles doctor scrubs or what the dental hygienist wears.
Did somebody think our classic aqua color look too green on hi-def 1080, etc?
Our aqua color now is not right.

When we wear all-aqua, it just reinforces that our aqua color is just not right. It resembles doctor scrubs or what the dental hygienist wears.
Did somebody think our classic aqua color look too green on hi-def 1080, etc?
Our aqua color now is not right.
Actually our current colour is very correct… Aquamarine

I actually prefer our white on whites. The aqua jerseys on white pants is fine but as others have stated the aqua on aqua is just to much aqua.

I understand Cincy will be in their whites but damn… our white on whites are just dope as hell.

I’m ok with the orange as long as it’s not all orange. I’d actually like to see us break out the white tops on orange pants as that’s a combo I’ve never seen.

The aqua on aqua is just to much. Wish we would go with the aqua tops on white pants if we’re going to be in aqua tops but I get it bc the Bengals will be in all white.

These are just preferences of course bc at the end of the day… all we really want is a W.

This is really all i want to see the team wearing.

View attachment 119489
I agree with some others I miss this older jersey but especially this shade of aqua. It was very unique now it’s more teal imo. I still only buy and wear the retro gear and this week I got alot of it 😆 can’t wait for the game

Last edited:
I just wish that when we do All-Aqua that the broad pant stripe becomes logo blue instead of white.

I don't like it on the Gators. I prefer when the Gators wear their blue jerseys.
I do, much prefer the orange. Great uni color. The Bengals look absurd in these zebra referee jerseys. Their classic orange/black unis from the 80s were perf. The broncos classic orange crush threads were much better than that absolute abortion of nineties fashion with the tapered piping they have now, my lord that's appalling. And orange is key to the fins look, aqua and orange are great complimentary colors, they contrast well.

Back
Top Bottom