uniforms | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

uniforms

uniforms

• all teal for away games and all white home

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • i dont like the teal uniforms

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • combination of teal and white (regular)

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters

finman006

4th qtr. clutch
Reaction score
who thinks the all teal set should be the permanent away uniforms and the ALL white should be the home jerseys.

All teal was okay...for special occasion....I prefer all white for home games myself.

Those teal pants suck. All white home- and away we're usually white because the home team wears dark, with a couple of exceptions. Just lose the teal pants.

We usually can't wear teal on the road because the home team picks their home colors and they usually always pick dark colors, which forces us to wear white. I think teal on teal sucks, I hope we never do that again. At home, we should always wear white on white because of the sun and heat.

I think the teal on teal rocks...

maybe it just doesn't translate to t.v....
but I was on the field for Miami-Chicago and it was awesome...

:up:

We can't wear teal uniforms for an away game because the home team picks and there is no way thay any other team is going to wear their white at a home game.

As much as I love the Dolphins that is about the only thing bothers me about the team. I know why they do it but I have to ask. Does that really make that much of a differance?

It makes a difference, and I think they should do it just for some occasions, mix it up. AQUA ON AQUA looked sweet in that Chicago game, and I can't wait to see Orange jerseys this year. BTW people, we do not wear teal, teal is the color the Marlins wear, which I personally hate. Our colors are Aqua, Orange, Navy Blue, and White.

I hate the white on white it's so boring. I personally love the aqua and aqua. We all have aqua replica jerseys for a reason. I guess it's a Fla thing due to the heat that has them never wearing the Aqua jerseys at home. It's pretty pathetic though out of the 16 games we played last year we wore the Aqua jerseys once? whatthe$#@ it ain't that hot all year!!!!!!!! Who the hel has white as the team color anyways?:shelby:

Back
Top Bottom