United Kingdom | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

United Kingdom

not for long I hear...

...parts of the UK are expecting snow/sleet and hail over the next few days and the foreseeable future according to the weather men. They are calling that normal for April. :cry:

I'll settle for a mix of sunshine and showers. I hope you're changing for the better!

hi

another u.k phin here, isn't there some sort of official supporters club over here?
there should be.

Re: hi

Originally posted by flipper
another u.k phin here, isn't there some sort of official supporters club over here?
there should be.
there should be, i just sent package to a guy in great britain because he said he couldn't get dolphin memorabelia over there! seems like there are enough of you!;)

Nice to see I'm not alone...

althought actually there's at least one more frequenter of this site who's from the Uk. I'm not aware of a UK fanclub but there is a UK based fan site:

http://www.miamidolphins.co.uk/

It doesn't do merchandizing though so you have to import your gear from the States. I use NFLshop.com because the Dolphins site requires more Id to be faxed to them which I can't be bothered with even if it is more secure).

Are you at all interested in "Britball"? I support my nearest club in Guilford, the PA Knights.

Back
Top Bottom