Unofficial Draft Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Unofficial Draft Thread

GridIronKing34

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Feel free to talk about the draft, your draft steals, and maybe "that jerk who took your player one selection ahead of you!" I'll start the conversation with...

We know who the first overall pick is going to be... But who is the second overall pick going to be? Matt Ryan anyone? ;)

You do not know who I am picking!!!

I might even pick my nose with the 1st overall selection...

Gish's Cleveland Browns are picking 2nd, I hope he is going to be around tomorrow, for his sake... he was on spring break this week... twould be a damn shame if he missed his picks...

Gish's Cleveland Browns are picking 2nd, I hope he is going to be around tomorrow, for his sake... he was on spring break this week... twould be a damn shame if he missed his picks...

He was online earlier today (On Finheaven)...

He knows the draft is tomorrow and he hasn't sent anyone a bulletin for his selections, so I am pretty sure he is going to be around.

He was online earlier today (On Finheaven)...

He knows the draft is tomorrow and he hasn't sent anyone a bulletin for his selections, so I am pretty sure he is going to be around.

alrighty then... what's the over under on how many picks we'll get in tomorrow? I say 5...

The Browns are now on the clock, or at least will be at 9:00 AM.

If anyone is still interested I will entertain offers for McFadden.

Stitches drafts Glenn Dorsey. Thats sorta surprising seeing how he traded AD because he has been injured :lol:

Stitches drafts Glenn Dorsey. Thats sorta surprising seeing how he traded AD because he has been injured :lol:

Dorsey played through his injuries (at All-American level), and that wasn't the only reason I traded AP.

Back
Top Bottom