Unofficial Draft Thread | Page 75 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Unofficial Draft Thread

Very fast paced. Now I need to talk to Greg on how long we want to give people to finalize their rosters, put together their final roster overview, and the voting. I'll have updates with those things by tomorrow at the latest.

I'd say a full week after the draft. So next Sunday at 6 could be the deadline just a thought.

I'd say a full week after the draft. So next Sunday at 6 could be the deadline just a thought.

My guess is this is how things will go:

- Deadline for signing free agents, making trades, and cutting players will be next Sunday (April 6)
- Deadline for final rosters the following Sunday (April 13)
- Voting starts that Monday (April 14)

Now I'm unsure if I want to
A) Have one week of voting where everyone is eligible
B) Vote for Nominees (Maybe top 5-8) the first week then vote for the winner the following week

Again, I'll talk to Greg on how things will go, but suggestions are welcome.

My guess is this is how things will go:

- Deadline for signing free agents, making trades, and cutting players will be next Sunday (April 6)
- Deadline for final rosters the following Sunday (April 13)
- Voting starts that Monday (April 14)

Now I'm unsure if I want to
A) Have one week of voting where everyone is eligible
B) Vote for Nominees (Maybe top 5-8) the first week then vote for the winner the following week

Again, I'll talk to Greg on how things will go, but suggestions are welcome.

Hmm, suppose bidding on a FA lingers for a long time ala Damian Woody and looks to go past the April 6th deadline, would the last one bidding by the deadline win or what? Just wondering.

Will we get enough participation? I worry about this after you know what.

Hmm, suppose bidding on a FA lingers for a long time ala Damian Woody and looks to go past the April 6th deadline, would the last one bidding by the deadline win or what? Just wondering.
Now I see your strategy. Wait until after the draft to stock up your team

My Roster is at 52 Right now. I'm well under the cap. I think I did a great job.

If you do a PS it better be like the NFL where you must cut the player then sign him to PS.

Back
Top Bottom