Unofficial Game Thread- Dolphins @ Texans | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Unofficial Game Thread- Dolphins @ Texans

Corp needs to play. Why expose Moore with the shirt breathers at the end of the game?

Who are you going to be focusing on? Aside from everyone. :)

Jonathan Martin vs Watt
To see if Wallace is featured
Sturgis kicks without comp on the roster
I want to see Coyle's sun pattern with the cb's.

omarkelly@omarkelly
RT @TomTomJAnderson Watching E.J Manuel play made me a little depressed with T'Hill. smh > NO MAS, NO MAS. No QB talk till after tonight pls

pouncey in houston, no hat

BRzwaTECAAEU_iUjpglarge-1.jpg

BR4VvO4CQAAhwHTjpglarge-1.jpg

Jonathan Martin vs Watt
To see if Wallace is featured
Sturgis kicks without comp on the roster
I want to see Coyle's sun pattern with the cb's.

As Watt is in a 3-4, gonna be interesting to see how the left side does, and how much help Martin gets from Cog and a TE.

Ill be at the game! about to meet up with my friends that are all texans fans. Ill be rocking my fresh Wallace or Wake jerseys i just got in. Not sure which one yet.

At this point, starters should be playing into the 2nd quarter. Texans have a good D, so its a good idea to see where you are at!

I think we will have the worst quarter of fball with Corp playing in the 4th. Tonight is about how well our one's compete with the Texans. Should be interesting.

oh god yeah. glad im at the lake with festivities tonight.

but corp prob comes in late 4th im thinking if at all.

please dear lord no serious injuries and just do firstbplay stop and go to Wallace TD sit down see ya in Sept.

I want to see will davis with the 1s he was practicing some nickel with the first team

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 3m
Dolphins WR Rishard Matthews, who missed the first two games due to a knee issue, is doing pregame warm up. I believe he's playing.

Chris Perkins ‏@chrisperk 4m
Matt Moore has baseball cap on backward, throwing passes, smiling, enjoying life. Always California cool. Good guy.

Chris Perkins ‏@chrisperk 7m
Tannehill, Moore, Devlin, Corp on field at Reliant Stadium throwing to receivers. #Dolphins

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 7m
We have a Pat Devlin sighting. But he fumbled the first snap he took. Hand issues.

Miami Dolphins ‏@MiamiDolphins 8m
The teams have started their pregame stretch. #MIAvsHOU http://instagram.com/p/dIW3qUKlNn/

Back
Top Bottom