~*~*Unofficial Monday Night Football Thread Week 7~*~* | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

~*~*Unofficial Monday Night Football Thread Week 7~*~*

Patriots score another touchdown and go up 20-0 over Denver. Where did the Broncos go? I'm beginning to look forward to us playing them now. They can't stop the pass, the can't stop the run and they can't stop drawing penalties.

Randy Moss finally gets a touchdown to his credit. Also, looks like Jay Cutler is hurt and may not return. Same for Pittman. The world is falling for the Broncos.

Well we are at halftime and the Broncos are just getting blown out of the stadium on both sides of the ball. New England leads 20-0. Denver has fumbled the ball away twice and just has had trouble moving the ball outside of their first drive of the game. New England has been able to move the ball on a very poor defense with Sammy Morris passing the century mark long before halftime. So far Sammy Morris has 138 RuYds and 1 TD on 16 carries. Matt Cassell is having another mediocre game but has been successful thus far. He has posted 8/11 Att, 91 PaYds and 1 TD with 0 INT.

Denver on the otherhand is looking like a different team from the start of the season. Quarterback Jay Cutler will not be returning due to a injured throwing finger. He will be replaced by Patrick Ramsey. Up until his injury Cutler had posted 5/10 Att, 45 PaYrd and 0 TD with 1 INT. He also rushed twice for 12 yards. Champ Bailey also left with an injury and his return is questionable. Michael Pittman has 14 carries for 66 RuYrd, 0 TD and 1 fumble for the Broncos. Other players to note are Randy Moss with 3 Cat, 31 ReYds and 1 TD and Eddie Royal with 31 ReYds on 3 catches.

The second half is about to start and the Bronco Nation will need to get things rolling if they want to crawl back into this one. New England chose to defer until the half.

Unfortunately I'm a closet Broncos fan because I was born in Denver. No question who I will root for when we play them though. How about that Jets vs. Raiders game? I was really conflicted there. Both my teams most hated rivals playing one another. I wanted them to both lose :lol: I rooted for the Raiders because they only have 1 win and we need the Jets to lose some games to keep us alive in the AFC East.

Three and out for Denver. Wes Welker recieves the punt and runs it all the way back to the DEN 28 yard line.

Randy Moss scores another touchdown. Hope you didn't cut him from your fantasy team.
They now are up 27-0 over an abysmal Denver team. Maybe that loss to Kansas City wasn't really a fluke after all.

Well so much for that big talk about Jay Cutler's arm. Another INT by Cutler and that bring their turnovers to 5 on the night. Maybe Shannahan will be the next coach fired :lol:

Back
Top Bottom