Unsung Hero #35 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Unsung Hero #35

TKAllDay

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I just wanted to shoutout Mr. Walt Aiken’s. This man has been a stalwart on our ST units and is always making plays for us.

I have been watching him for years and noticed he always hustles, always plays hard, and is one of my favorite players. We barely ever talk about this guy.

I just wanted to shoutout Mr. Walt Aiken’s. This man has been a stalwart on our ST units and is always making plays for us.

I have been watching him for years and noticed he always hustles, always plays hard, and is one of my favorite players. We barely ever talk about this guy.

I honestly thought with Thomas leaving our ST might suffer but they are the best unit we have

Great thread. Much needed shout-out. Too often are guys like Walt underappreciated and he's the ultimate professional who leads the best and only consistent unit on the team.

Yessir. Exactly what you want from a 4th round pick. Solid.

Him and Bolden are absolute studs out there.

Rizzi is our coaching MVP this season. He's always fired up and puts out some good units regardless of the expected talent level

I'm onboard with this. RIzzi without a doubt is the best coach in the Dolphins organization.

Doesn't Jason Sanders lead the league in touchbacks? Simply amazing find and not enough is being said about the rookie kicker.

Good thread.....I have noticed his play on ST as well.....always around the action and always hustling.

Back
Top Bottom