Unsung Heroes | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Unsung Heroes

The Ravens didn't part ways with Sieler. They tried to stash him on their PS, but Miami nabbed him first.

I don't know that any of them are "unsung" though, unless you mean in the national spotlight. Most of them are listed as our best players by finheaven members.

Perhaps McCain, because a lot of people called him trash and can't admit to being wrong

Lol. I feel like this is aimed at me. McCain was trash last year. He is definitely not playing that way this year.

Eric Rowe and Jesse Davis are the two unsung heroes imo. Rowe has settled in as a Safety and has also helped stabilizes the secondary with his stellar coverage of opposing TE's.

He was very shaky initially at CB for Miami. But thank God Flores saw his potential and convinced him moving to safety, was in his best interest.

As for Jesse Davis he's the consummate professional, by working hard and doing whatever is asked. He's truly as versatile as they come. He doesn't get enough respect from some Dolphins fans, who expect perfection or an all pro at every position. He ain't perfect, but seems perfect enough where Flores trust him and believes in his capabilities.

Eric Rowe and Jesse Davis are the two unsung heroes imo. Rowe has settled in as a Safety and has also helped stabilizes the secondary with his stellar coverage of opposing TE's.

He was very shaky initially at CB for Miami. But thank God Flores saw his potential and convinced him moving to safety, was in his best interest.

As for Jesse Davis he's the consummate professional, by working hard and doing whatever is asked. He's truly as versatile as they come. He doesn't get enough respect from some Dolphins fans, who expect perfection or an all pro at every position. He ain't perfect, but seems perfect enough where Flores trust him and believes in his capabilities.
Those were the first two I thought of! Neither have received enough credit for what they have meant to this team.

Back
Top Bottom