Up Next: The Denver Broncos | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Up Next: The Denver Broncos

Taco John

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to our game coming up, with the Dolphins and the Broncos going toe to toe. If you want to get Denver Broncos fans perspective on things, be sure to visit The Orange Mane discussion board:

< http://www.orangemane.com/cgi-bin/YaBB/YaBB.pl >

After seeing the Denver Defense stop LaDanian Tomlinson in his tracks, I've got to believe that we can get after Williams... Watching you guys get cut up by TrINT Green last week is a confidence booster as well. This could prove to be a game of the week kind of game... It should be a really good one.

Any thoughts on this one?

Originally posted by Taco John
I'm looking forward to our game coming up, with the Dolphins and the Broncos going toe to toe. If you want to get Denver Broncos fans perspective on things, be sure to visit The Orange Mane discussion board:

After seeing the Denver Defense stop LaDanian Tomlinson in his tracks, I've got to believe that we can get after Williams... Watching you guys get cut up by TrINT Green last week is a confidence booster as well. This could prove to be a game of the week kind of game... It should be a really good one.

After seeing the Dolphins stop A. Smith for 14yrds I've go to believe that we will get after Griese...

Dolphins 24
Broncos 14

Re: Re: Up Next: The Denver Broncos

Originally posted by CA Dolfan

After seeing the Dolphins stop A. Smith for 14yrds I've go to believe that we will get after Griese...

Dolphins 24
Broncos 14

Not to mention the three sacks on Brady today... AND 2 ints. Holding the high scoring Pats to 13 points... all that makes me very optimistic about our game with the ponies....

It's definately going to be a battle. It seems we have drawn the AFC west this year and with three of the four teams at four wins, and KC with three they seem to be the division to beat! We will definately have our work cut out for us, but I think we can win.
Cheers, to a good game...

...but to a Miami victory!!

:) :D :)

Keys to the game (vs. Broncos)

-put pressure on grease ball
- stop clinton portis
-stop rod smith/ed mcaffery
-keep rickys motor running
-jay have a mistake free game
-try to silence crowd in 1st and 3rd qts... if you know what i mean.... its a whole new game after half time
- olindo not missing any F***ING field goals
:yell: :yell: :yell:

sorry bout that......:p :calm:

:nesucks:

I like Norv to carry this game plan. Don't think the Denver O will keep up with us if we play Norv Ball. I like our defense in this game.

I am a little worried about Fletcher being matched up with Ashlie Lelie. Although he hasn't broken out yet, Lelie has deep threat potential, and has the talent to toast Jamar. I am also somewhat concerned about Jason Taylor, David Bowens, and Larry Chester going up against that dirty Denver O-line. Those guys are all carrying leg injuries, and don't be suprised to see the Broncos put one of them out of the game.

Overall, I think that Denver have to start the game as favourites. The Phins must raise their games in order to beat the Broncos on the road. If we avoid silly mistakes then the Phins can get a victory. But I really believe that this is the sternest test for Miami so far.

www.cyberhigh.net is another great Broncos site some of us visited last year. Lots of fun Bronco fans with some f-ing ridiculous Faider fans.

Have fun! :D

Your team has my respect...

... beating Denver in Denver is never an easy thing. I am not confident the Dolphins can win this game. I'm hoping, but I just don't know.

Oliver...

Originally posted by Taco John

They already have 3 of our now 4 colors. They are only 1 color shy of looking like the Dolphins! :lol:

this game is equally important to both teams....and if we prove we can beat the broncos at their home then we will accomplish ALOT this season.

I think it will be a dogfight, but I think the Fins can get this one.

this game makes me nervous...miami drives the length of the field beyond the 2 minute mark. olindo atones with a game winner:
dolphins-23
broncos- 21

Back
Top Bottom