Upcoming 2024 schedule | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Upcoming 2024 schedule

Yep, they are. NFL has it set up to be relevant the whole year! Season ends in almost Mid Feb. Scouting combine leads into free agency in March. Draft at the end of April and schedule release in May. I'm surprised they don't have anything locked in for June. That will probably change.
May and June does have sporadic OTA's so they have our interest then too.

We all losing sleep over when the schedule comes out?

Appreciate the draft is done and not much to complain about but if you back to last year you may find the schedule thingy only got about 10 topics on here repeating the same moaning/sky is falling. Manage your expectations.

It's coming out soon..I promise 😂

We all losing sleep over when the schedule comes out?

Appreciate the draft is done and not much to complain about but if you back to last year you may find the schedule thingy only got about 10 topics on here repeating the same moaning/sky is falling. Manage your expectations.

It's coming out soon..I promise 😂
It'll be the same this year, especially if they do something screwy with the @sea and @LAR games.

At least we know we aren't playing an international game this year.

It'll be the same this year, especially if they do something screwy with the @sea and @LAR games.

Yeah it will be what it will be. Can't change what AI puts together.

But I can hear it now...."what we gotta go to Buffalo in Nov,,,the league is out to get us I tell ya, damn it!!!"

We will know all we need to know about our real "strength of schedule" at the end of this season. - LOL

I thought that would be obvious.

Back
Top Bottom