Update at run-ricky-run | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Update at run-ricky-run

Will someone please show him this site? PLEASE?!?!

Originally posted by Prime Time

I am going to get the online adapter for PS2 in the next week. If I ever see him online, you bet I will tell him about the site!

Do you guys think he already reads this site all the time and just chooses not to join the conversations? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... maybe he will come and start to post some though. I would LOVE to get his opinion on things...

Originally posted by Prime Time

Right now I'd be embarrassed for him to see the site. So many of the posts this week have been overreactive. RW's post on his own site is much more level-headed. If he reads this board now he'll think its largely populated by morons. Before anyone complains, I want to make it clear that I'm not saying anybody shouldn't be allowed to post. Personally, I just add people to my ignore list and move on. But I do find I read the board less when the extremists who only post about getting rid of Jay or Wanny come out of the woodwork. IMO if RW read this board now he'd be less likely to come back than he would if he read it when the porportion of people with the ability to see both the good and the bad is higher.

Originally posted by rafael

Right now I'd be embarrassed for him to see the site. So many of the posts this week have been overreactive. RW's post on his own site is much more level-headed. If he reads this board now he'll think its largely populated by morons. Before anyone complains, I want to make it clear that I'm not saying anybody shouldn't be allowed to post. Personally, I just add people to my ignore list and move on. But I do find I read the board less when the extremists who only post about getting rid of Jay or Wanny come out of the woodwork. IMO if RW read this board now he'd be less likely to come back than he would if he read it when the porportion of people with the ability to see both the good and the bad is higher.

yup

Originally posted by rafael

Excellent point. Some fans buckle when the going gets tough, and yet they still demand that the players come back strong the next week. The players are the ones who get their butts whipped out there every Sunday. I'm still fuming about some of the fair weather reactions to last week. Personally, I can't wait to see how the Phins react against the Jets. They say: "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger"....well guess what, the Phins aint dead yet.

As for Madden.....I actually found a post somewhere else showing Ricky's Madden name. I e-mailed him to let him know, not realising that he voluntarily disclosed it......DOH!! :o

Back
Top Bottom