UPDATE: Finheaven Updated Spreadsheet | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

UPDATE: Finheaven Updated Spreadsheet

There was no $8 million roster bonus

His guaranteed money breaks down as follows:

$12 million signing bonus (prorated at $2.4 million/season for 5 yrs)

His entire 2008 salary is "guaranteed" but not prorated. If he's cut, he gets the $4.8 million

$2 million of his 2009 salary is guaranteed

$1 million roster bonus in 2010

12 + 4.8 + 2 + 1 = 19.8 million

:hi5: That makes more sense, where did you find he's not getting a roster bonus?

Per what I posted in the other Porter thread:

I just read that his 4.8 milllion salary this year is guaranteed, along with 2 million of his 4.8 salary next year.

There was no $8 million roster bonus

His guaranteed money breaks down as follows:

$12 million signing bonus (prorated at $2.4 million/season for 5 yrs)

His entire 2008 salary is "guaranteed" but not prorated. If he's cut, he gets the $4.8 million

$2 million of his 2009 salary is guaranteed

$1 million roster bonus in 2010

12 + 4.8 + 2 + 1 = 19.8 million

Clumpy's breakdown matches what I had, only Clumpy said a 1 million roster bonus and I had a 1.2 million roster bonus. Thanks for posting that Clumpy, I feel better about my numbers that someone else can verify them.
:hi5: That makes more sense, where did you find he's not getting a roster bonus?

Top secret places. ;)

Per what I posted in the other Porter thread:

Clumpy's breakdown matches what I had, only Clumpy said a 1 million roster bonus and I had a 1.2 million roster bonus. Thanks for posting that Clumpy, I feel better about my numbers that someone else can verify them.

Top secret places. ;)
so um how about some stamps and a jawbreaker? :d-day:

So exactly how would it affect our cap space if JT was traded to another team?

I cannot reveal my sources :foundout:
USATODAy.....:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Joey Porter Linebacker 3/6/2007: Signed a five-year, $32 million contract. The deal contains $20 million guaranteed, including a $12 million signing bonus. 2009: $4.8 million, 2010: $3.6 million, 2011: $4.5 million, 2012: Free Agent

USATODAy.....:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Joey Porter Linebacker 3/6/2007: Signed a five-year, $32 million contract. The deal contains $20 million guaranteed, including a $12 million signing bonus. 2009: $4.8 million, 2010: $3.6 million, 2011: $4.5 million, 2012: Free Agent

USATODAY knows base salaries and overall value, but thats about it. 20 million guaranteed with 12 million signing bonus..... so wheres that other 8 million guaraneed located?

Thats where sources help you out. :chuckle:

USATODAY knows base salaries and overall value, but thats about it. 20 million guaranteed with 12 million signing bonus..... so wheres that other 8 million guaraneed located?

Thats where sources help you out. :chuckle:

DAMN, you still banging on that cowbell. It's been 5 freakin years, and you're still at it. :)

I used to enjoy playing with cap numbers but, the NFL (for whatever reason) cut off the info a few years ago. I spoke to a few writers fron the Herald, and they have no idea why and have troble answering cap questions even with NFLPA contacts. USA is OK, but has limited info.

Phinsmania.com is also pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom