UPDATE: Flores expects Chan Gailey to return as OC/Gailey steps down | Page 45 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

UPDATE: Flores expects Chan Gailey to return as OC/Gailey steps down

Sorry during the game itself there was video that showed it was overthrown. Jakeem MAYBE could have made the catch if he dived, but it was NOT on the dime. Not on stride.
Do you realize you lose more and more credibility every time you post?

If if if. You can easily find 5 int's this season IF he wasn't helped by a penalty that nulled the play or IF the defender hadn't dropped the ball that went through his hands.

I think his arm strength is good enough, but let's not play the if game bc it goes both ways.
What are you talking about? I replied to a comment addressing Tua's arm strength and it was implied that he couldn't throw the ball more than 30 yards ... I'm not saying he has Josh Allen's arm strength but cmon guys jheez

What are you talking about? I replied to a comment addressing Tua's arm strength and it was implied that he couldn't throw the ball more than 30 yards ... I'm not saying he has Josh Allen's arm strength but cmon guys jheez
50 yards give or take a few is probably his range.

Tua suffered drops and quite a few of them were interceptions. Grant as the prime deep threat is ridiculous. Really the only thing wrong with Tua is that there seemed to be a 5% deficit across the board from how he looked in college. Size, accuracy, arm strength, decision making and so forth. Some of the 5% will restore but hard to believe all of them will.

I didn't follow college 2020 closely. There were other thing going on. Still going on. I don't know how the Chase kid fell to second or third name on all these lists. I've not sure I've seen his name without two or three commas earlier in the sentence. Did something happen to him? Toys with the defensive backs. More than a year younger than Smith yet dominated far earlier. I always default to early excellence above recency. Not sure where Chase figures to go but with him weaving around and causing problems it seemingly opens up for the box out types like Parker and jump ball types like Gesicki.

Tua suffered drops and quite a few of them were interceptions. Grant as the prime deep threat is ridiculous. Really the only thing wrong with Tua is that there seemed to be a 5% deficit across the board from how he looked in college. Size, accuracy, arm strength, decision making and so forth. Some of the 5% will restore but hard to believe all of them will.
I didn't follow college 2020 closely. There were other thing going on. Still going on. I don't know how the Chase kid fell to second or third name on all these lists. I've not sure I've seen his name without two or three commas earlier in the sentence. Did something happen to him? Toys with the defensive backs. More than a year younger than Smith yet dominated far earlier. I always default to early excellence above recency. Not sure where Chase figures to go but with him weaving around and causing problems it seemingly opens up for the box out types like Parker and jump ball types like Gesicki.
JaMarr Chase is the best WR in this draft although DeVonta Smith and Jaylen Waddle are premium guys as well. But Chase is much thicker than either of those 2 and though he doesn’t have elite speed he has great quicks/twitch to his game. I honestly believe he has the best body control of any WR on the planet except OBJ. He can adjust and torque his body to come down with football. I also believe he’s a better fit for Tuas skill set than either a Smith or Waddle but that’s just my personal opinion. Their are others here who think he is in the mold of DVP and I disagree with that as he’s much quicker/twitchier than DVP. I truly believe JaMarr Chase will be a superstar WR.

Apologies. I took it as an argument you weren't making. My fault.

Been apart of many a "discussion" with people arguing the if's of QB stats.

JaMarr Chase is the best WR in this draft although DeVonta Smith and Jaylen Waddle are premium guys as well. But Chase is much thicker than either of those 2 and though he doesn’t have elite speed he has great quicks/twitch to his game. I honestly believe he has the best body control of any WR on the planet except OBJ. He can adjust and torque his body to come down with football. I also believe he’s a better fit for Tuas skill set than either a Smith or Waddle but that’s just my personal opinion. Their are others here who think he is in the mold of DVP and I disagree with that as he’s much quicker/twitchier than DVP. I truly believe JaMarr Chase will be a superstar WR.

Smith is like a Marvin Harrison clone...i don't anticipate elite speed but his routes are just so damn perfect. He just gets open...against elite competition.

Last year Bama' WR group was just absurd...but this season after Waddle went down, everyone knows that Smith is the man and they still can't stop him

Smith is like a Marvin Harrison clone...i don't anticipate elite speed but his routes are just so damn perfect. He just gets open...against elite competition.

Last year Bama' WR group was just absurd...but this season after Waddle went down, everyone knows that Smith is the man and they still can't stop him
I agree with you but I’ll point out that Smith is not the ONLY guy in that WR corps. Alabama has 5 stars galore and in the last 6/7 years have really started to pay more and more attention to elite WR recruiting. I love my Dolphins and pro football in general but I love the college game more and always have. I’m one of those recruitniks that keeps up with it daily. Go look at Bamas past 2/3 classes and even before that at the insane amount of talent they have on that roster. Guys like John Metchie and Traeshon Holden are really good players it’s just nobody knows them yet bc they’ve been playing behind Jeudy Ruggs Smith and Waddle the past couple of years. But I will concede that Smith and Waddle are on a different level at least right now. I’ll also concede that without Waddle the last half of the season does make what Smith even more impressive. I’m just pointing out that he’s by far not the only option they have.

Another external name I'd consider is Todd Downing whose the Titans TE coach. He is young at 40. Was OC for the Raiders when they last made the playoffs and had Derek Carr playing at an MVP level... honestly as a QB coach his players tend to have some of their best seasons under him too.

The connection is there with Reggie McKenzie here

Back
Top Bottom