UPDATE: Flores expects Chan Gailey to return as OC/Gailey steps down | Page 47 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

UPDATE: Flores expects Chan Gailey to return as OC/Gailey steps down

Anyhow....., back to who the new OC will be.

I THINK IT'S DONE!!

STUDSVILLE is flo's choice and i believe has been from the jump. He is flo's fav ***-coach and has propped him big in several post game media interviews. Any and all other interest is just making it look like some thorough process and the hire keeps the minority nazi's at bay.
"the hire keeps the minority nazi's at bay."

Seriously WTF is that supposed to mean?

I THINK IT'S DONE!!

STUDSVILLE is flo's choice and i believe has been from the jump. He is flo's fav ***-coach and has propped him big in several post game media interviews. Any and all other interest is just making it look like some thorough process and the hire keeps the minority nazi's at bay.
Gonna be washing your white sheets?

I would prefer somebody else with more experience

Godsey has 4 yrs as a 'succesful' OC. He made the POs w that tall QB Hou got from Denver, we had as a back up that actually got to play some, his name escapes me but he sucks so bad they gave up a 2nd so the Browns would take him.

Just give it Godsey already, IMO.

Ultimately i think this is what happens. On the surface you'd want a more experience person coming in as someone else mentioned. But i have no idea about Godsey and no one else does either.

I honestly thing a majority of the OC job is just having enough talent. Nothing else really matters until you have the pieces on the field.

I THINK IT'S DONE!!

Is that the bad kind? or harmless like the grammar kind?

Back
Top Bottom