update me please! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

update me please!

nolefin

thank you
Reaction score
I just got back from vacation and no internet for 5 days just wanted some info on whats been going on. are we trading for davenport? and i heard somthing about a punt returner from atlanta? and also what time does the replay of the saints vs fins game come on? any info will be helpful thanks!

rickysux said:
I just got back from vacation and no internet for 5 days just wanted some info on whats been going on. are we trading for davenport? and i heard somthing about a punt returner from atlanta? and also what time does the replay of the saints vs fins game come on? any info will be helpful thanks!
The Davenport trade isn't going to happen. There was a small blurb that said we were interested, but the Packers really don't want to give him up and the asking price would be very high. Spielman said he is going to wait until next week to add a RB(yes were are going to add someone) because he does not want to overpay for one. Trading for a RB is a possibility but it seems like Spielman would perfer just to add someone to the running back by committee. Possible runners that may be cut on Sunday that we could add are: Lamar Smith(yep, the same one), Ernest Graham and some one from the Pittsburgh backfield. I am sure there will be some other RBs, but they may just be fodder.

Also, today we signed DE Chidi Ahanotu.

imo were gonna end up adding someone who noone has mentioned... Similar to what happen with the booker deal... Im not saying its gonna be as big, but its gonna be someone who noone has thought of....

Back
Top Bottom