Updated Mock

In_Flames

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Here is Draft Daddy's most recent first round mock:
http://www.draftdaddy.com/MD/MDstat.cfm

MIAsmall-1.gif
Miami Dolphins - DE Gaines Adams, Clemson

[SIZE=-5]Miami has some age issues on the defensive line. Drafting Adams would make some sense.[/SIZE]

any thoughts on our pic, the entire mock?

I just don't understand why they would have P.Willis falling so far to the Eagles at #26? Am I missing something...:confused2

Was he not just named the South Defensive most valuable player for the 2007 Senior Bowl as well...

I would love for gaines Adams to fall to Miami, but Washington has a HUGE need at DE and with the versatility that Gaines brings as a DE/OLB hybrid, it would be a surprise if they passed.

interesting pick...Adrian Peterson to Zona...with Edge that would be a great backfield if they only had an Oline. I just don't see them going RB in the first, I don't care who it is. They have to address the offensive line first, and I think Whisenhunt/Grimm will...but again if Peterson is the BPA what do you do at their pick...

Bills have difficulty stopping the run, so take a CB?

Bills wouldn't pass on Alan Branch

what happened to that mcargo guy or whatever his name is that you guys picked at the end of the 1st last year

Wow, a few things stand to me. First thing is Gonzalez jumping to the first over guys like Sidney Rice and Robert Meachum, i just dont see that happening. I really dont think Alan Branch falls out of the top 10. I also dont think arizona gives up on Edge just yet.

I would love for gaines Adams to fall to Miami, but Washington has a HUGE need at DE and with the versatility that Gaines brings as a DE/OLB hybrid, it would be a surprise if they passed.

Washington is taking Jamaal Anderson in this mock.

Wow, a few things stand to me. First thing is Gonzalez jumping to the first over guys like Sidney Rice and Robert Meachum, i just dont see that happening. I really dont think Alan Branch falls out of the top 10. I also dont think arizona gives up on Edge just yet.
edge is very upset over the cardinals letting go of Denny Green. Hes been very vocal about it. He even said green was part of the reason he chose to come to the cardinals in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom