Updated NFL waiver priority moves Dolphins up to 4th | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Updated NFL waiver priority moves Dolphins up to 4th

Dayton, circ. Thank you. I did calc incorrect. I appreciate. Best of the worst.

Went back and and looked. Jets and Bengals have not had a harder start. That's crap. Broncos and reds we pretty much played same team...So tie for 1st. Anyone who think the jets sched is harder thru 3 Games can suck it.
I'm actually looking forward to the Jets game. Those players are generally not feeling the history of this game based purely on both teams have been p*** poor for years. The classics are long gone thanks to the ownership. Very sad. My hate for the Jets over the last 35yrs has gone from PURE HATE to DISLIKE. That's a big step down in my eyes. Not good.

Last edited:
Probably strength of schedule, without actually looking it up. We've played good teams. You're deemed worse if you lose to to weaker teams. Point differential is rightfully irrelevant.

Someone needs to explain the SoS thing to me. I mean, right now, of the 0-3 teams only Denver is behind MIA in terms of having a stronger SoS. All the other teams (WASH, PITT, CIN, NYJ) are ahead of MIA by virtue of having an 'easier' SoS.

But the SoS numbers are based off last seasons W-L records. Why??

It seems more logical to me that SoS should be dertermined over the course of the current season. Only. If MIA ends up 1-15 and ties with another team, the W-L records of the teams they played during the same season should determine which team drafts higher. Why does 2018 have anything to do with it?

In short, we won't know who has the highest or lowest SoS until after the regular season plays out.

So, if this would stand, which it wont, they would be saying "with the 5th pick in the 2020 draft, the Dolphins select".

Back
Top Bottom