[UPDATED] Pouncey Bros reportedly assaulted man outside Miami nightclub last night | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[UPDATED] Pouncey Bros reportedly assaulted man outside Miami nightclub last night

by celebrating his birthday?

He is 2 weeks removed from a surgery that will leave him out of action for half the season, and he is out boozing until 4AM? Around goons that beat people up, or goons that cause a ruckus.

Sorry, that goes beyond just "celebrating his birthday". It feels like he hasn't learned a thing from the multiple fiascos he has been involved in for the past year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

By feeling the need to go to a place where he's found trouble previously, and
consume booze until 4AM.

Are you being purposely obtuse, or do you think that's a good idea for a
person to do?

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

where some other, unrelated people might get into a fight nearby...

Exactly. And involve him, justly or unjustly in their drama.

Oh I am sure he knew the Pouncey's were there. It was well advertised. Here's a link to where you had to purchase tickets for the party. http://opium.wantickets.com/Events/160398/The-Pouncey-Twins-at-Cameo-Nightclub/
http://www.cameomiami.com/events.php?hash=ZXZlbnQ6MzgyOjE0MDUxNDgzOTk=
I bet it was very hard not to know they were in the club. From reports the guy was an event planner also.

1404313813flth-1.jpg

The cash grab idea really makes little sense. He would have to have video proof which shows both sides. Trying to sue them no matter what happened would be almost impossible and the days of people taking money under the table is gone for real celebrities.

I worked as a bouncer for a few years during college. At 1:30am stupid stuff happens like someone stepping on someone's foot, spilling a drink or someone thinking you are looking at them "wrong" etc. At 4:20am, I'd double the odds of something stupid happening. One big difference today is that we are "blessed" with Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and TMZ. Now everyone is a drama queen ( no offense to anyone who is gay). It seems like way too many people want their "15 minutes of fame" even if it shows they are a idiot.

He is 2 weeks removed from a surgery that will leave him out of action for half the season, and he is out boozing until 4AM? Around goons that beat people up, or goons that cause a ruckus.

Sorry, that goes beyond just "celebrating his birthday". It feels like he hasn't learned a thing from the multiple fiascos he has been involved in for the past year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
the evidence points to him and his brother having a fun night with no problems. it looks like the altercation had nothing to do with them. I'm sure that won't stop anyone from adding it to their "multiple fiasco" list, though

Want to celebrate your birthday with a complete benefit-of-the-doubt? Dont get into a handful of other incidents.

After everything hes done, perhaps the smarter career choice would have been to celebrate at home. Especially after demanding a contract extension.

Then again, "smart" and Mike Pouncey dont seem to have much of a relationship.

consume booze until 4AM.

person to do?

By trouble, do you mean him wearing an offensive hat?

consume booze until 4AM.

person to do?

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

Exactly. And involve him, justly or unjustly in their drama.

I believe he should be able to go out and enjoy himself wherever and whenever he wants as long as he doesn't cause trouble (which it appears he didn't). it is possible for responsible adults to stay out late and have no problems at all. it's the offseason and his birthday, who has the right to tell him what to do with his life?

the evidence points to him and his brother having a fun night with no problems. it looks like the altercation had nothing to do with them. I'm sure that won't stop anyone from adding it to their "multiple fiasco" list, though

I think GoonBoss is making a good point.

Why would anyone in the NFL, yet alone a player who has already had some small problems do anything that has a 2% chance of going wrong?

Yes, they have the right to stay out till 5:00am at a bar but on a scale of 1-10, just how smart do you think that is?

By trouble, do you mean him wearing an offensive hat?

Yep. It's usually something or some element of a place
when consistantly negative incidents occur there.

I'm not saying it's illegal or wrong to go there or engage
in a particular activity, but it IS a dumb idea for a person
in his position to combine said elements when it's known
what the result tends to be.

I believe he should be able to go out and enjoy himself wherever and whenever he wants as long as he doesn't cause trouble (which it appears he didn't). it is possible for responsible adults to stay out late and have no problems at all. it's the offseason and his birthday, who has the right to tell him what to do with his life?
All of what you say is true, and not in dispute.

What I'm saying is his thought process is flawed when he's
had the habit of finding trouble.

Back
Top Bottom