[UPDATED] Pouncey Bros reportedly assaulted man outside Miami nightclub last night | Page 26 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[UPDATED] Pouncey Bros reportedly assaulted man outside Miami nightclub last night

Read that it was 4 AM that the accusing penis-hound rolled into the club. Nevermind, staying out too long after you've been there celebrating. How about actually arriving at 4AM instead of heading home and calling it a night? Could he have been looking to do some big football-player "poultry farming?"

Counter sue. Almost always happens when a plaintiff loses a civil case.
I have always been an advocate of an active defense. It's
simply good strategy in all things.

Chances are, this dude's got nothing of worth to take, and, it's going to burn
more calories to bring him to heel than it will yeild benefits, but people need to
understand not to **** with you as a life principal.

I have always been an advocate of an active defense. It's
simply good strategy in all things.

Chances are, this dude's got nothing of worth to take, and, it's going to burn
more calories to bring him to heel than it will yeild benefits, but people need to
understand not to **** with you as a life principal.

Counter suing isn't just about money, its about proving you were right. Its more of a PR move than a chance to recover legal fees.

I see class, class and more class in the picture. And seriously, do the Pounceys think they are for Mr Olympia?

You know what that picture makes me think of?

My work.

That looks exactly like a scene in the dayroom in B wing the other day
when we had about 15 of 'em drunk on hooch.
I think I understand why you don't believe anyone can make a good decision after dark

I see the end result, sir.

People shouldn't be out past midnight. Trouble happens after midnight.
If you think I'm being paranoid, or whatever, that's fine. I'm right.

Unfortunately for some people they seem to find just as much trouble at noon as 2 a.m. If you're the kind of person looking for trouble it seems to be a 24-hour companion.

...actually I made the same misconception a lot of people do. Some of these guys don't find trouble and trouble doesn't find them - they are the "trouble" and they find other people.

parent - "Everywhere we move my son seems to find friends who are bad influences for him and he gets in trouble,"
Dr. Phil - "Did you ever stop to think maybe your son is the bad influence on the other kids?"

Last edited by a moderator:

Everyone can and will use their personal experiences to form an opinion, but just because you've personally seen the end results as negative, that still doesnt warrant making generalized statements such as people shouldnt be out past midnight. You obviously have valid reasons, but that doesnt make you right or wrong....it makes it your opinion.

you see one possible result. most people can go out and make good decisions at any time of night. if you don't believe that, that's fine. you're wrong

I use to be out past midnight every nite, never got arrested, never got a ticket, one out of three accidents was after midnight, Never got towed, No one turned into a werewolf or a vampire, never got robbed (my house was broken into around 2pm before) and never slept with any monster (that the Henny allowed me to remember). Most of my friends got arrested before midnight..... The most fun i ever had was after midnight, met the most beautiful women after midnight, all the fat ones uglies i met before midnight. Im 35 years old, and im just too dam lazy now to be up after midnight lol. Saying do not be up at midnight is childish, no matter what time it is just be responsible.

Everyone can and will use their personal experiences to form an opinion, but just because you've personally seen the end results as negative, that still doesnt warrant making generalized statements such as people shouldnt be out past midnight. You obviously have valid reasons, but that doesnt make you right or wrong....it makes it your opinion.

People may do what they like.

I' am/was saying as a person in a professional athlete's position, not the best choice.

you see one possible result. most people can go out and make good decisions at any time of night. if you don't believe that, that's fine. you're wrong
That's fine sir, but right now Pouncey is dealing with lawyers and lawsuits.
He's PAYING lawyers.

Now, had he not had his bash at that club, but at his house with select guests,
I'm betting this doesn't happen.

Regardless, the man is now paying lawyers to defend himself, from something, I would agree..That he didn't DO!

I'm right.

Back
Top Bottom