[UPDATED] Pouncey Bros reportedly assaulted man outside Miami nightclub last night | Page 27 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[UPDATED] Pouncey Bros reportedly assaulted man outside Miami nightclub last night

I use to be out past midnight every nite, never got arrested, never got a ticket, one out of three accidents was after midnight, Never got towed, No one turned into a werewolf or a vampire, never got robbed (my house was broken into around 2pm before) and never slept with any monster (that the Henny allowed me to remember). Most of my friends got arrested before midnight..... The most fun i ever had was after midnight, met the most beautiful women after midnight, all the fat ones uglies i met before midnight. Im 35 years old, and im just too dam lazy now to be up after midnight lol. Saying do not be up at midnight is childish, no matter what time it is just be responsible.

I'm 46 years old, and I used to fight. A lot.

I've never been in cuffs. At all. Never been questioned by police.

I'm white, so that must be it.
OR
I'm just not in a bunch of stupid ass shennanigans, or around them when they start.

That's fine sir, but right now Pouncey is dealing with lawyers and lawsuits.
He's PAYING lawyers.

Now, had he not had his bash at that club, but at his house with select guests,
I'm betting this doesn't happen.

Regardless, the man is now paying lawyers to defend himself, from something, I would agree..That he didn't DO!

I'm right.

athletes are targets, they get accused falsely all the time, it's the price of fame. as an NFL player I would assume he has a lawyer on retainer so this wouldn't cost an extra dime.
also, there have been no charges filed, no lawsuit filed and I'm guessing none will emerge. all his lawyer did was issue a statement
so you were wrong about Pouncey, wrong about the incident, and wrong about going out after dark.
you were right about one thing, though...
Mike Pouncey didn't do anything wrong

That's fine sir, but right now Pouncey is dealing with lawyers and lawsuits.
He's PAYING lawyers.

Now, had he not had his bash at that club, but at his house with select guests,
I'm betting this doesn't happen.

Regardless, the man is now paying lawyers to defend himself, from something, I would agree..That he didn't DO!

I'm right.

These are young men, they are trying to meet and mingle. Not have an old folks get together of other married couples. Im sure they have selected friends every day over to the house. Plenty incidents happens at home even with selected friends (ask Colin Keapernick) especially FAMILY (see me and my brother). At the end of the day, it doesnt matter where you are at, you need to be aware of surroundings and act appropriately.

Pouncey brothers won't face charges for alleged altercation at birthday party

The Miami-Dade Office of the State Attorney has determined that Mike and Maurkice Pouncey, twin brothers who play in the NFL, will not be charged in connection with an altercation that occurred at their birthday party inside Cameo Nightclub this summer..

Miami Beach police investigated battery claims made from a South Florida man who alleges the twin brothers and NFL Pro Bowl centers assaulted him during their annual birthday party.

The alleged victim, Riquan James, and two others, Niya Pickett and Brentley Williams, hired a personal injury attorney, Marwan Porter, and filed a civil lawsuit against the Pounceys over the incident that took place on July 12.

James used his social media account to accuse Mike and Maurkice Pouncey, and the club's bouncers of battery, and claims he went to the hospital for medical treatment which included 10 stitches.

Miami Beach police investigated the battery claims and turned over all information to the state attorney's office, which ultimately decided there wasn't enough evidence to file charges.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...rcation-at-birthday-party-20141022-story.html

Even with the Updated I still only saw Pouncey Brothers Reportedly Assaulted..........

:lol:

He better stick to assaulting the DLine of the Jags this weekend, amirite? Well, not actually assaulting them but you know.... :chuckle:

Back
Top Bottom