Upgrading at TE | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Upgrading at TE

utahphinsfan

Club Member
Reaction score
My preference is Fleener. Then, cut Hilliard and Mastrud. List Clay as FB and the TE's would be Fasano, Fleener & Yeatman.

Clay and Fleener could line up all over. Fasano could be an inline TE and occasional receiver. Yeatman would essentially be an Extra Tackle.

Imagine Fleener lined up @ H-Back, Clay & Bush out wide, Thomas at Tailback and Gates in the slot? The only catch is who the OC is & how creative the HC is.

My preference is Fleener. Then, cut Hilliard and Mastrud. List Clay as FB and the TE's would be Fasano, Fleener & Yeatman.

Clay and Fleener could line up all over. Fasano could be an inline TE and occasional receiver. Yeatman would essentially be an Extra Tackle.

Imagine Fleener lined up @ H-Back, Clay & Bush out wide, Thomas at Tailback and Gates in the slot? The only catch is who the OC is & how creative the HC is.

Given what's out there I might just stick with Clay as the pass catching TE.

I like our combination of Fasano and Clay so far. Maybe take a flyer on a guy late, but I don't see TE as a serious need.

I hate to cite the Pats as precedence but look at the flexibility that Hernandez & Gronkowski give their offense.

Fleener > Graham

2 guys IMO worth a late round flyer... Linthicum (Mich St) & Koger (Michigan)

Back
Top Bottom