Upsets in CFB today. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Upsets in CFB today.

CedarPhin

King of the Moondoggers
Club Member
Reaction score
Penn State loses to Iowa...so much for the national title hopes of Nittany Lions faithful.

Tennessee loses to Wyoming at home, 13-7...how do you only score 7 points at home against Wyoming if you're UT? I know they're bad this year...but still.

Let me be the first to say: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAH! OVERRATED! TOLD YOU SO!! HAHAHAHAHAH.

I'm a Cane/Gator/Nole (really, grew up in Miami my whole life and attended both FSU & UF). I am so happy that the title game will definately be (a little) fairer with more deserving teams.

Also, mark one down for JoePa as Bowden gets closer and closer, I know that it'll be whoever retires (or dies) first that will lose the title of most wins, but I'm rooting for Bobby.

Finally, I'd like to say that the Big-10 is total garbage from top to bottom... we should kick if off the BCS and allow the Mountain West in so that we may have more interesting games.

i think usc is overrated also, i get tired of seeing them linger around the top 5. the media has got a stiffy for usc

Let me be the first to say: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAH! OVERRATED! TOLD YOU SO!! HAHAHAHAHAH.

I'm a Cane/Gator/Nole (really, grew up in Miami my whole life and attended both FSU & UF). I am so happy that the title game will definately be (a little) fairer with more deserving teams.

Also, mark one down for JoePa as Bowden gets closer and closer, I know that it'll be whoever retires (or dies) first that will lose the title of most wins, but I'm rooting for Bobby.

Finally, I'd like to say that the Big-10 is total garbage from top to bottom... we should kick if off the BCS and allow the Mountain West in so that we may have more interesting games.
Boooooooooo :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom