Urban Meyer as our next coach? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Urban Meyer as our next coach?

phishinphin

Patriots Fan
Reaction score
Not sure that is the right way to spell his name but could be interesting. I think I would prefer an NFL guy over another college coach though.

No Way No How. That spread offense will only get the QB killed.

Please NO college coach as HC. We will loose 2-3 years for them to adjust to the NFL. We need to start rebuilding NOW.

He ain't leaving Florida for a while plus Saban might have spoiled quite a few college coaches chances for the NFL for a while including Meyers.

Plus Meyers is getting a front row seat on what not to do as a coach early in his tenure.

Not sure that is the right way to spell his name but could be interesting. I think I would prefer an NFL guy over another college coach though.
Please God, no:boohoo: I can't stand that guy. He comes off as such an arrogant know it all ***.

The Spread Offense does not work in the NFL.

Meyer is staying at UF.

We need a Mike Martz. id love to come and watch shootouts, lots of points and lots of entertainment. thats what we pay money for, to be entertained aint it?

I'm not against a college coach but Urban Meyer isn't going to leave Florida and wouldn't work IMO!

anything can happen Wayne said he would hire any kind of coach from any ranks as long as he is succesfull

Back
Top Bottom