Urban Meyer Covering Up Domestic Abuse Allegations Of Former Assistant Coach Since 2015? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Urban Meyer Covering Up Domestic Abuse Allegations Of Former Assistant Coach Since 2015?

Pachyderm_Wave

Hartselle Tigers (15-0) 5-A State Champ
Reaction score
https://247sports.com/Article/Ohio-...use-allegations-against-Zach-Smith-120268769/

Urban fired this WR coach last week the day before B1G media days. This was peculiar because it was the day after McMurphy brought to light domestic abuse allegations against the coach. Urban said the report had no impact on his decision to fire the WR coach, but what coach in their right mind would wait until the day before media days to fire a coach if not for the report being publicized. Considering Urban Meyer touts a zero tolerance policy in regards to domestic abuse.

OSU may circle the wagons here, but I wouldn't be surprised if Urban is fired before the season opener.

I hope for everyone involved it's not true.

Great coach but anyone who followed his time at UF knows winning comes first and at all costs. Everything else is secondary. He's not doing these guys any favors either ... just ask Brandon Spikes, Percy Harvin, Aaron Hernandez (can't ask him ...), etc.. Clowns got away with murder (only literal in 1 case lol) and thought they could be the same dickbags in the NFL. Don't work like that. He needs to better prepare those kids.

Great coach but anyone who followed his time at UF knows winning comes first and at all costs. Everything else is secondary. He's not doing these guys any favors either ... just ask Brandon Spikes, Percy Harvin, Aaron Hernandez (can't ask him ...), etc.. Clowns got away with murder (only literal in 1 case lol) and thought they could be the same dickbags in the NFL. Don't work like that. He needs to better prepare those kids.

I just can't believe he's dumb enough to risk all this over some snot nosed WR coach. Just stand up there and lie about it. Until you find out that the WR coach is the grandson of former Buckeye coach Earl Bruce.

This would be the third time a legend at OSU fell for causes not associated with wins and losses. Not good for the University, especially now.

Health problems in 1....2......3..... "I'm coming Elizabeth,I'm coming,it's the big one,and it's not Nick this time!!!"

Maybe Coach Saban can hire him and rehabilitate him like he done all these other coaches with problems.

I'd love to see Urban washing Nick's Mercedes.

“THE paid administrative leave.”

Even though Administrative Leave usually signals the end, I find it hard to believe Ohio State will fire him. All I’ve seen is one text message that indicates he may have known. Won’t surprise me if his wifes take the fall to cover for him.

Help me get this....Jim Tressel covered up for tattoo's-FIRED!!!....Urban Meyer covers up spousal abuse(@ two places)..three game suspension!!!!..What!!!
Hey B10,...Penn State,Mich. State,Maryland,and this at Ohio St....never say crap about the SEC...

Help me get this....Jim Tressel covered up for tattoo's-FIRED!!!....Urban Meyer covers up spousal abuse(@ two places)..three game suspension!!!!..What!!!
Hey B10,...Penn State,Mich. State,Maryland,and this at Ohio St....never say crap about the SEC...

I mean he was having issues with his memory and he was taking some pills that hurt his memory as well.

What the flippin flip?

Come on, OSU is shady as hell...memory issues, who is coming out with these excuses? The ****ing freshman class?

This is a bad look,Ohio State...bad!!!

Back
Top Bottom