Urban Meyer Covering Up Domestic Abuse Allegations Of Former Assistant Coach Since 2015? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Urban Meyer Covering Up Domestic Abuse Allegations Of Former Assistant Coach Since 2015?

Oh yea...One other thing...the BIG10 is a cesspool...

You guys surely are jumping to conclusions.. not saying gene smith or urban Meyer are squeaky clean but the police department did an investigation and found no proof of physical abuse/assault.

Not sure why everyone thinks there’s some open proven case that something horrible went on and urban completely swept it under the rug. There were allegations, and urban/gene mishandled the following steps.

Again, there should have been no mishandling. But people acting like a lady has been abused and the university officials were hiding it, are dead wrong

If something really happened, and urban/gene knew about it and still did nothing, fire em and burn in hell.

But there were simply allegations, that were proven to be not true.

BTW - I am in no way defending Zach smith. Absolutely no support for the guy.

If something really happened, and urban/gene knew about it and still did nothing, fire em and burn in hell.

But there were simply allegations, that were proven to be not true.

BTW - I am in no way defending Zach smith. Absolutely no support for the guy.

I quess we overlook,like OSU,the text message from Zach to Courtney,"I'm sorry for trying to strangle you,..baby!"

I'm not jumping to conclusions...the BIG10 is a cesspool.....The only way the BIG10 could be any worse, would be if ,Baylor was in the BIG10.

I quess we overlook,like OSU,the text message from Zach to Courtney,"I'm sorry for trying to strangle you,..baby!"

Again, I’m not supporting Zach smith. And those text messages you’re referencing were available to to Powell police department as well. For everything negative you can find about Zach, you can find something to the contrary from Courtney. There are reasons no one was pressed of any charges, and it’s been bc cournney smith doesn’t have a straight story or any proof that anything happened.

Also don’t forget that OSU was not investigating if Zach beat Courtney, the we’re investigating how the university handled the information.

The law is responsible for investigating if Zach beat Courtney. And they did. And they found allegations to be not true

Help me get this....Jim Tressel covered up for tattoo's-FIRED!!!....Urban Meyer covers up spousal abuse(@ two places)..three game suspension!!!!..What!!!
Hey B10,...Penn State,Mich. State,Maryland,and this at Ohio St....never say crap about the SEC...

So much this. It's not a good look when the NFL is more consistent in dealing with crap like this. Can't believe he kept that job ... I suspect this isn't the last we hear on the matter.

I'm not jumping to conclusions...the BIG10 is a cesspool.....The only way the BIG10 could be any worse, would be if ,Baylor was in the BIG10.

I’m not out here defending the big Ten. I’m just looking at the situation w/ out an agenda

Again, I’m not supporting Zach smith. And those text messages you’re referencing were available to to Powell police department as well. For everything negative you can find about Zach, you can find something to the contrary from Courtney. There are reasons no one was pressed of any charges, and it’s been bc cournney smith doesn’t have a straight story or any proof that anything happened.

Also don’t forget that OSU was not investigating if Zach beat Courtney, the we’re investigating how the university handled the information.

The law is responsible for investigating if Zach beat Courtney. And they did. And they found allegations to be not true

So who are you alleging beat her up in the pictures? Did she start a fight club that she's trying to keep under wraps?

So who are you alleging beat her up in the pictures? Did she start a fight club that she's trying to keep under wraps?

Again.. I’m not alleging anyone of anything.

I’m not saying Zach smith DIDNT do it

I’m saying Courtney smiths own family has come out to Zach smiths defense.. as well as others in her “circle”. A lot of signs point to the fact that Courtney fudged a lot of facts and irresponsibly handled a lot of serious situations.

I don’t know that to Be fact, but the Powell police dept. didn’t think the situation was worth charging Zach smith of anything.

And most importantly my point is that urban/gene didn’t cover up abuse/assault. They mishandled allegations of such. And urban has a family connection to Zach smith which is why he handled the situation personally, and not professionally.

The only agenda i have is...I hold these big time coaches up to a higher level....there's only about five of them...Nick is one of them...
It would break my heart if Nick was involved in something like this...But if he did wrong...fire him or suspend him...
I'm not even calling for Urban to be fired.....the way i look at it is...Either Urban did the right thing and told the people he should of.....no punishment....
or Urban didn't do the right thing....suspend him for the whole football season....Three games seems like a appeasement..

Back
Top Bottom