Urban Meyer Covering Up Domestic Abuse Allegations Of Former Assistant Coach Since 2015? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Urban Meyer Covering Up Domestic Abuse Allegations Of Former Assistant Coach Since 2015?

The only agenda i have is...I hold these big time coaches up to a higher level....there's only about five of them...Nick is one of them...
It would break my heart if Nick was involved in something like this...But if he did wrong...fire him or suspend him...
I'm not even calling for Urban to be fired.....the way i look at it is...Either Urban did the right thing and told the people he should of.....no punishment....
or Urban didn't do the right thing....suspend him for the whole football season....Three games seems like a appeasement..

I agree whole heartedly. If urban knew Courtney smith was hurt and he tried to hide it, fire him and burn in hell.

What urban/gene did wrong was taking the allegations and trying to handle them amongst themselves & Zach rather than following university procedure. The reason they did this was bc urban has a personal connection to Zach smith (family). Then urban lied about it at media day bc he wasn’t prepared for questions on the matter

Urban is lucky he didn’t lose his job for it. He very well could have.

But the idea that urban hid abuse/assault, AND kept his job is flat wrong

I’m sorry I’m you guys took that as I was “implying” others had an agenda. That’s not what I wrote.

I meant I was looking at the story w/ out favorably leaning one way or the other

I’m sorry I’m you guys took that as I was “implying” others had an agenda. That’s not what I wrote.

I meant I was looking at the story w/ out favorably leaning one way or the other

It is what you wrote. If that's not what you intended, fine. But that's still on you ... not on us for being able to read.

It is what you wrote. If that's not what you intended, fine. But that's still on you ... not on us for being able to read.

Lol. My man..

I did not write that. Writing that would have looked something like “I think you have an agenda.” Or, “why don’t you try to look at it w/ out an agenda”

I understand thinking I implied it, my bad. Didn’t mean to

Maybe you’re just accustomed to negative personalities on message boards, idk. But quite literally that’s not what I wroye

Here's the thing, Urbz history is not the best. While he has always won and had success on the field, he also seems to have a series of issues surrounding his programs. The sheer number of arrests that occurred with players he recruited at UF and during his time at UF. I think we have seen coaches get fired for far less and everything becomes much harder to take when you see the release from USU and the excuses. I think most people wanted him to just man up, accept that he made a poor decision, except the suspension.

Back
Top Bottom