US Open (Spoiler) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

US Open (Spoiler)

Dolphin1184

Member of the 'Owned! Awards' Commitee
Reaction score
Tiger Woods is just not human. I swear he is not from this planet. Two IMPOSSIBLE eagle putts and a slam dunk birdie. All of this with an obviously painful left knee. Un-****ing-believable.

Tiger Woods is just not human. I swear he is not from this planet. Two IMPOSSIBLE eagle putts and a slam dunk birdie. All of this with an obviously painful left knee. Un-****ing-believable.

I agree. Someone should test his DNA because I don't think he's human. He'll win tomorrow because all the other pansies on tour are scared of him...

Woods Forces Playoff With Mediate At Open

g080615spttiger615pgrid4x2-1.jpg

Tiger Woods wasn't sure if his left knee would allow him to finish 72 holes of the U.S. Open. After yet another defining moment at Torrey Pines, he was thrilled to get a chance at 18 more.

Down to his last stroke on Sunday, Woods holed a 12-foot birdie putt that curled into the right side of the cup on the 18th hole to force a playoff with Rocco Mediate, who could only watch on TV as Woods delivered another epic moment in an Open loaded with them.

Mediate, trying to become the oldest champion at age 45, two-putted for par from above the ridge for an even-par 71 to finish at 1-under 283, the first time since 2004 that someone broke par in a U.S. Open.

It looked like it might be good enough when Woods and Lee Westwood of England, both one shot behind, hit into the bunker on each side of the fairway on the 527-yard closing hole and had to lay up.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/06/15/national/main4182126.shtml

not a golf faN but saw his highlights today and he was amazing

I'm not a golf fan at all, i never watch, but i watched Tiger come back to tie it and cheered loudly when he made the put at the end. Other than Jordan and Gretzky, he's the most dominant athlete i've ever seen.

U.S. Open finale the stuff of legends

Tiger's win doesn't push past greats aside, but stands beside them

What might have been the greatest of all U.S. Opens, and one of the biggest upsets in the history of American sports if Rocco Mediate had somehow won, finally ended after 91 holes as merely the best triumph of Tiger Woods's imperial career. Seldom has the sublime degenerated into the merely magnificent — with a dash of the miraculous — and yet left no one dissatisfied, everyone proud and all amazed.

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/25202261/

Back
Top Bottom