USA Basketball Roster | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

USA Basketball Roster

Redd is the perfect style player for this team......

I was talking about the 5 players he mentioned.

If they were smart they'd just compliment each other so well. We'll see

Howard does not really have a FIBA game, Amare can pass due to the fact he has a jumpshot, but he'll probably have akot of trouble, same with LeBron

OK, im about to come off as stupid, but if the international style is so effective against American superstars, why don't some NBA teams use it?

LeBron will have a lot of problems i think, hell be solid but not spectacular.... Dwight on the other thing i think is so big and strong he can fight against the style over there and create his own.

what the deuce is jj redick doing on that list? May as well bring steve kerr out of the suns front office

Steve Kerr could actually play at this level and was a TRUE great shooter unlike the myth of JJ.

OK, im about to come off as stupid, but if the international style is so effective against American superstars, why don't some NBA teams use it?

International teams can shoot much better and play this thing called team defense.

Who would you guys start? I'd go with:

G- Kidd (True PG, and can dish to guys like Kobe and Bron Bron)
G- Bryant (Our best basketball player)
F- James ( Easy choice here)
F- Bosh (Stud PF/C)
C- Howard (Real solid C, dont know who else I'd really go with here either)

I think that would do, its tough to sit guys like Anthony and Redd, but they'll get their share of playing time I'm sure. It'll be interesting to see who really starts

OK, im about to come off as stupid, but if the international style is so effective against American superstars, why don't some NBA teams use it?[/quote

international teams are actually taught soemthing and use fundamentals its a team not just a bunch of free agents put together who dont care and jsut want a bigger paycheck....

i bet the best college basketball team can do better on team USA then those guys put together college basketball actually IS fundamental basketball not some guy scoring 80 points.. while the rest of the team watches..

Back
Top Bottom