Usa Today/amway Coaches Poll 2019

phins_4_ever

E12 FH Tailgate Gang
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Yeah because of the timing of the loss (first game of the season) and it being to Auburn.

There’s still guaranteed loses out there for Oklahoma, Texas, LSU, Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Auburn, Ohio St., Wisconsin, Penn St.

They’re all going to be playing each other and somebody has to lose. If Oregon goes through the PAC-12 undefeated and is a 1 loss Pac-12 champ with only loss being to Auburn - they’ll be in the conversation. One of the 6 teams. It ain’t really that hard to figure out.
makes sense.

TedSlimmJr

Hartselle Tigers (15-0) 5-A State Champ
Reaction score
Ohio State is not losing a conference game.
I don’t think they do either, but didn’t think they’d lose the ones they have over the past few years either.

The point was the loses are out there. A bunch of teams in front of Oregon is getting em. Don’t matter who they are.

Birdmond

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
If that's true then Penn State and Wisconsin will each be a one loss team.

Like Ted said, these teams will pick each other off.
True but I would still be shocked If Alabama, Clemson, Oklahoma and THE Ohio State University are not the final 4.

TedSlimmJr

Reaction score
True but I would still be shocked If Alabama, Clemson, Oklahoma and THE Ohio State University are not the final 4.

Nobody said any different. You're still not getting it.

I said watch out for Oregon and LSU as potential playoff contenders. Likely to be in the conversation. Yes everybody knows what the chalk is.

Birdmond

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Nobody said any different. You're still not getting it.

I said watch out for Oregon and LSU as potential playoff contenders. Likely to be in the conversation. Yes everybody knows what the chalk is.
Agree on LSU and I’ll be rooting my arse off for them. Oregon will get nothing and like it.

TedSlimmJr

Reaction score
Agree on LSU and I’ll be rooting my arse off for them. Oregon will get nothing and like it.

You'll agree and like it. :lol:

I already tried to tell everybody this 2 months ago when the first Coaches Poll came out before the season.

MadDog 88

No Soup For You
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
1. Ohio State
2. Alabama
3. LSU
4. Georgia
5. Either Clemson or Oklahoma

Top Bottom