Usa Today/amway Coaches Poll 2019 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Usa Today/amway Coaches Poll 2019

Hard to be the hunted....unless you play in the ACC......just kidding...a little..

We ain't losing it either :ffic::guard:

Definitely not going to lose it in the regular season. They could probably play the backups and not worry about losing an ACC game.

Two toughest games are aTm and S. Carolina. Clemson should hammer both of 'em and be undefeated and still #1 heading into the playoffs.

Clemson is so good it's scary. The new kings of college football. I doubt Alabama can stay on the field with 'em if they meet again. Just too good.

If I had to pick two teams that won't be in this top 25 when the season is over it'd be Washington St. and Michigan St.

I think Tennessee and Memphis are two teams that have a good chance to replace 'em in the top 25.

And watch out for LSU and Oregon - potential playoff teams.

I want to say this is the first time in 10 years FSU has not been ranked in the coaches poll and I don't disagree.

I want to say this is the first time in 10 years FSU has not been ranked in the coaches poll and I don't disagree.

Dude as a College Football fan I need FSU to be dominant. Clemson and FSU matchups just a few years ago were so fun and so electrifying. I need those Saturdays back man. I'll never forget when Winston was suspended for the game before they gave the reigns to Watson a couple years ago and FSU pulled out the win, I was so glued to the TV that I lost track of time.

I need that, damnit FSU. Get your **** together haha.

Definitely not going to lose it in the regular season. They could probably play the backups and not worry about losing an ACC game.

Two toughest games are aTm and S. Carolina. Clemson should hammer both of 'em and be undefeated and still #1 heading into the playoffs.

Clemson is so good it's scary. The new kings of college football. I doubt Alabama can stay on the field with 'em if they meet again. Just too good.

I know you're last paragraph has a tad of sarcasm LOL. You're not fooling me cause I know if we meet again Bama will be ready and probably make it damn good game. As a Clemson fan I'm nervous about that potential matchup if I'm being honest.

If I had to pick two teams that won't be in this top 25 when the season is over it'd be Washington St. and Michigan St.

I think Tennessee and Memphis are two teams that have a good chance to replace 'em in the top 25.

And watch out for LSU and Oregon - potential playoff teams.

Like I said - Michigan St. and Washington St. are out and Memphis is in. Tennessee is a bigger mess than I thought though.

LSU and Oregon both potential playoff contenders.

Like I said - Michigan St. and Washington St. are out and Memphis is in. Tennessee is a bigger mess than I thought though.

LSU and Oregon both potential playoff contenders.

Oregon?

Yessir. They’re going to benefit from the Red River Rivalry next weekend between the Sooners and Longhorns - and all the SEC teams picking each other off.

As long as Oregon keeps winning they’ll be in the conversation in the end as a 1 loss conference champion. They can play defense just well enough.

Yessir. They’re going to benefit from the Red River Rivalry next weekend between the Sooners and Longhorns - and all the SEC teams picking each other off.

As long as Oregon keeps winning they’ll be in the conversation in the end as a 1 loss conference champion. They can play defense just well enough.
OK. Wasn't sure if it was a typo or not. You really think they can climb with one loss? It is a steep climb though.

OK. Wasn't sure if it was a typo or not. You really think they can climb with one loss? It is a steep climb though.

Yeah because of the timing of the loss (first game of the season) and it being to Auburn.

There’s still guaranteed loses out there for Oklahoma, Texas, LSU, Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Auburn, Ohio St., Wisconsin, Penn St.

They’re all going to be playing each other and somebody has to lose. If Oregon goes through the PAC-12 undefeated and is a 1 loss Pac-12 champ with only loss being to Auburn - they’ll be in the conversation. One of the 6 teams. It ain’t really that hard to figure out.

Back
Top Bottom