Usa Today/amway Coaches Poll 2019 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Usa Today/amway Coaches Poll 2019

Yeah because of the timing of the loss (first game of the season) and it being to Auburn.

There’s still guaranteed loses out there for Oklahoma, Texas, LSU, Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Auburn, Ohio St., Wisconsin, Penn St.

They’re all going to be playing each other and somebody has to lose. If Oregon goes through the PAC-12 undefeated and is a 1 loss Pac-12 champ with only loss being to Auburn - they’ll be in the conversation. One of the 6 teams. It ain’t really that hard to figure out.
makes sense.

Ohio State is not losing a conference game.

I don’t think they do either, but didn’t think they’d lose the ones they have over the past few years either.

The point was the loses are out there. A bunch of teams in front of Oregon is getting em. Don’t matter who they are.

If that's true then Penn State and Wisconsin will each be a one loss team.

Like Ted said, these teams will pick each other off.

True but I would still be shocked If Alabama, Clemson, Oklahoma and THE Ohio State University are not the final 4.

True but I would still be shocked If Alabama, Clemson, Oklahoma and THE Ohio State University are not the final 4.

Nobody said any different. You're still not getting it.

I said watch out for Oregon and LSU as potential playoff contenders. Likely to be in the conversation. Yes everybody knows what the chalk is.

Nobody said any different. You're still not getting it.

I said watch out for Oregon and LSU as potential playoff contenders. Likely to be in the conversation. Yes everybody knows what the chalk is.

Agree on LSU and I’ll be rooting my arse off for them. Oregon will get nothing and like it.

Agree on LSU and I’ll be rooting my arse off for them. Oregon will get nothing and like it.

You'll agree and like it. :lol:

I already tried to tell everybody this 2 months ago when the first Coaches Poll came out before the season.

1. Ohio State
2. Alabama
3. LSU
4. Georgia
5. Either Clemson or Oklahoma

Somebody may have to read this for me since I don’t have my glasses on me - can’t quite make it out...

alabama is not in the playoffs as of right now according to that. Its prob best not to read things that are gonna aggravate you before bedtime anyways.

but i will add this. im pretty sure they'll still find a way in and prob look pretty damn good. btw didnt realize til last weekend but Alabama called Ahlers, they didnt offer him, but he said it was amazing just having Saban call him. I know he wouldn't played over Tua im not stupid, but its still cool.

Last edited:
alabama is not in the playoffs as of right now according to that. Its prob best not to read things that are gonna aggravate you before bedtime anyways.

but i will add this. im pretty sure they'll still find a way in and prob look pretty damn good. btw didnt realize til last weekend but Alabama called Ahlers, they didnt offer him, but he said it was amazing just having Saban call him. I know he wouldn't played over Tua im not stupid, but its still cool.

Ain't got nothing to do with Alabama. Read the thread.

aww gotcha, the banging the drum for oregon thing. But it is cool that you saw early on that you ****ed up on tennessee and said "ooops i ****ed that one up"

Something was off with Tennessee early, they were underachieving even for a mediocre rebuilding team. Pruitt still had some bad apples he had to get rid of.

However, they're playing some pretty good ball now and only need one more win to be bowl eligible. They're playing top 25 football right now and might be ranked by the end of the season.

Bottom line, I told you Michigan St. and Washington St. would fall out and be unranked, that Memphis and Tennessee would replace 'em in the top 25, and LSU and Oregon would be playoff contenders.

That's a pretty damn good call. Quit being a prick and just give it up. :lol:

Something was off with Tennessee early, they were underachieving even for a mediocre rebuilding team. Pruitt still had some bad apples he had to get rid of.

However, they're playing some pretty good ball now and only need one more win to be bowl eligible. They're playing top 25 football right now and might be ranked by the end of the season.

Bottom line, I told you Michigan St. and Washington St. would fall out and be unranked, that Memphis and Tennessee would replace 'em in the top 25, and LSU and Oregon would be playoff contenders.

That's a pretty damn good call. Quit being a prick and just give it up. :lol:

somehow my post was deleted and yeah i know you got the other four* right also. it was just mainly the oregon thing that people were questioning you on as to why thats the only one i addressed. If they had stepped in and said you were full of **** on MSU or Wazzu then i wouldve brought that up.

Back
Top Bottom