Usa Today Bears Wire - 4 Reasons Why The Bears Will Defeat The Dolphins In Week 6 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Usa Today Bears Wire - 4 Reasons Why The Bears Will Defeat The Dolphins In Week 6

Been working with a guy this week, riding in his car, he's from Chicago and has Chicago sports talk radio on all day. I usually listen to some lame music on the radio so I didn't mind, heard more about the Dolphins that I normally would.

But yeah, they are coming off a nice win and then a bye. Their defense is nasty.

Because I have zero faith in Tannehill playing well, I don't see us winning.

Been working with a guy this week, riding in his car, he's from Chicago and has Chicago sports talk radio on all day. I usually listen to some lame music on the radio so I didn't mind, heard more about the Dolphins that I normally would.

But yeah, they are coming off a nice win and then a bye. Their defense is nasty.

Because I have zero faith in Tannehill playing well, I don't see us winning.

I presume that means you have faith in the OL and Gase's play-calling.

Then I'll fix it for you.
Because I have zero faith in Tannehill playing well, the OL, or Gase's play-calling. I don't see us winning.

I have zero faith too. I believe that they will win just enough games to screw up the draft on mid round picks

They are a little too confident about their own offense if you ask me.

Our D creates turnovers and I think they are sadly mistaken if they think they will move the ball anywhere near as much as they did against that pathetic Bucs defense.

This is game is going to come down to turnovers and special teams.

Close game, take the under.

Last edited:
You can always game plan and take out a guy. Miami has troubles in coaching, a stubbornness that costs adjustments that could right the wrongs mid game. The home field heat advantage can hurt you down here where our own defense is on the field so long that it’s the home team getting gassed as the game gets into the last quarter. The edge goes to the Bears riding a winning streak and dominating their last game. They are coming in pretty confident, and that is what makes teams get to another level. Miami doesn’t have the confidence that they will score 48 points. The Bears just put that up on the Buccaneers so they know it isn’t out of reach. They got a guy that had thrown for three straight 400 yard games benched. Miami does not present that kind of a threat. Miami doesn’t really pose any kind of threat anywhere on offense or defense. If someone is going to become a star, it is still to be seen. Have to pick the hot hand right now until Miami shows some life. They look really mediocre or downright bad right now. Chicago 35 Miami 17.

I dont think our team sucks that much...even our entire offense isnt that bad.

Our Oline is arguably the worst in the league. Our QB is one of the worst in the league.

But...

Our wide receiving and running back cores are deep, and we have the best TE's we've had since Gase got here.

Our defense is better than their offense and our special teams play is good. I am on file predicting that we will win this week.

Last edited:

Our Oline is arguably the worst in the league. Our QB is one of the worst in the league.

But...

Our wide receiving and running back cores are deep, and we have the best TE's we've had since Gase got here.

Oue defense is better than their offense and our special teams play is good.

This.

Only the Pats put up over 30 on our D this year and that was Tom Brady in Foxboro.

Cincy's offense is way better than Chicago's and they only managed 13 points.

This game is going to be close and low scoring.

Our best and only chance is if Trubisky has a terrible game and gift wraps a few INTs. Uptempo could tire them out but its just as likely to tire our own defense out. And I think the bye week for them at least cancels out home field.

Getting Tunsil back will give us a boost of confidence but that might go out the window if Mack lays a devastating hit on the first series. I'm thinking 5 of our first 6 scripted plays will be Gore.

SPeaking of Gore on X's and Omar they asked who the best player is on our offense and they both kind of shook their heads and said its Gore. Is Gore really our best player on offense?

But...

Our defense is better than their offense and our special teams play is good. I am on file predicting that we will win this week.
I am not sure how bad we are versus our play level with so many back ups and PS guys getting high snap numbers. Does anyone have actuall stats on how our injuries compare to other teams?

Worth noting that:

• Bears havent faced a team with a winning record yet
  • Their opponents overall record is 7-11-1
  • Bears only road win came against the 1-4 Cardinals
  • measured by SRS, their strength of schedule is 2.5 points below average, Fins SoS is 2 points above average for comparison sake...

Back
Top Bottom