USA Today Top 400 prospects really cool!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

USA Today Top 400 prospects really cool!!!

O yeah two things. It has all their stats from the combine, and it has us taking Tye Hill from Clemson.

very cool... dont agree with all their rankings... but definately a nice place to have all the information together

Devin Armashodu from Auburn?? Haven't heard to much about him but he is projected in the 2 or 3rd......6'3" ...4.35 40....39" vertical.....anybody know anything about him and if he is available in the 3rd does Saban turn to the SEC and get a WR, if we don't get a WR in the first?

Primetimemvp said:
Devin Armashodu from Auburn?? Haven't heard to much about him but he is projected in the 2 or 3rd......6'3" ...4.35 40....39" vertical.....anybody know anything about him and if he is available in the 3rd does Saban turn to the SEC and get a WR, if we don't get a WR in the first?

They've already had him in for a workout.

Some of their rankings are alittle off IMO. Santonio Holmes 33rd? 1-2 rounder?

Primetimemvp said:

i've watched him play for four years while he was at Auburn.i think that he'd be a major reach in the 2nd round but if you got him on the second day,he could turn out to be one of the steals of the draft(depending on how early on the second day that he went)

i've never seen him listed at 6'3" though.i always thought that he was around 6'1".Ben Obomanu and Anthony Mix could also turn out to be 2nd day steals at WR.if i was going to take one of them in the 4th round or so and all 3 were available,i'd go with Mix or Aromashadu.but i wouldn't try to move Mix to TE,Auburn already tried that and it didn't really work out.

Back
Top Bottom