USA vs Germany | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

USA vs Germany

I'm exhausted but, all that matters is moving on.

patriotism if the cirtue of the vicious.

that said, go germany. wipe the floor with those clowns :lol:

WhiskyDeutschlandUSA-1.png

Beer? Maybe. Whiskey? Watch out France.

USA overcame a lot to move on from this "Group of Death." They had to travel 9,000 miles, amore than any team, had to come back from the rain forest, dealing with the weather, and Altadore's injury which did matter. WELL DONE!!!

Now, we play on Tues. Fresh legs, Altadore hopefully back, fresh focus, and CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As Dolphins fans, we're used to losing, but it's weird feeling happy after a loss.

I'm not a USA fan, but credit where credit is due - beating Ghana and tying Portugal were not mean feats. You'll have your hands full with Belgium, but in the meantime, enjoy. :up:

I'm not a USA fan, but credit where credit is due - beating Ghana and tying Portugal were not mean feats. You'll have your hands full with Belgium, but in the meantime, enjoy. :up:

Don't see Belgium as good as Germany, and give us a fair change for a win, depending on the bounce of the ball. Getting into the semi-final would be more than anyone expected for this team, and I like the draw.

Yep....posted this video before but this was at a local Irish Bar. The owner took the video. It was crazier than the heats final runs and any dolphins game. They had the street blocked off and a big truck outside that had a big screen tv on its side.

[video=youtube;uCpsf-ZLkNw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCpsf-ZLkNw[/video]
Yeah, the numbers are ridiculous, even without accounting for the VERY large number of viewers at bars and the fact that these are weekday games during work hours for many. But yeah, nobody likes it.

Yeah, the numbers are ridiculous, even without accounting for the VERY large number of viewers at bars and the fact that these are weekday games during work hours for many. But yeah, nobody likes it.

:idk: People like the Olympics too. :idk:

Back
Top Bottom