USA vs. Jamaica | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

USA vs. Jamaica

iceblizzard69

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
The USA is playing Jamaica on Wednesday at 7:30 PM EST. The game will be on live on ESPN2. The game will be played in freezing Columbus which will be a huge advantage for the US. A US win and Panama win will knock Jamaica out of qualifying (it might be a Panama tie, I'm not sure, I haven't checked the standings but I know it's something like that) so even though we are through to the next round this game is important because having Panama instead of Jamaica in the last round will make things a lot easier for us. I'm not sure what our roster is, but it isn't an international date which means we probably won't see our best players in Europe. Also, I doubt we will see any DC United or KC players because they just played in the MLS Cup.

I cannot believe Adu already has a championship while some veterans who play for the US National team do not...:nono:

The US tied Jamaica 1-1, which means that Jamaica has been knocked out of qualifying.

Eddie Johnson scored for the US, his fifth goal in only 3 appearances. Also, Jonathan Spector made his first appearance for the US as a sub.

Back
Top Bottom