USC kicker Danelo found dead at bottom of cliff | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

USC kicker Danelo found dead at bottom of cliff

Ronnie Bass

R.I.P. - Nick is God
Reaction score
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2722825

Mario Danelo, a kicker for the USC football team, was found dead Saturday in San Pedro, Calif.

Danelo's body was found at the bottom of White Point Cliff in San Pedro, according for a spokesman for the Los Angeles Police Department. Police did not release further details.

Danelo, a redshirt junior, walked on with the Trojans in 2003 and earned a scholarship in 2005, according to the USC athletic department's Web site.
He was 15-for-16 on field goals this season and made 44 of 48 PATs, leading the team in scoring with 89 points.
Danelo is the son of former NFL kicker Joe Danelo.

Wow, bottom of a cliff? Foul play perhaps?
So young too.

This is horrible. He was a good kicker and I thought he had a great future ahead of him. My thoughts go to his family.

I just saw a ticker on espn reading "USC kicker found dead" I was shocked thats a terrible thing to have happen I never saw him kick but from the stats they flashed he looked good and had a bright future ahead I"d like to hear more about the cause of death and weather or not he was possibly murdered.

:nono::nono:

This violence(assuming foul play was involved) has got to stop! Williams, Pata, and now Danelo...its just too messed up:nono::nono:

When they dont announce information about it. Its sometimes a suicide. I just hope not in this case

wow what a sad story, i really hope there is not some foul play behind this.

Always sad to hear a young person with so much promise dying before their time. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom