USF @ UConn | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

USF @ UConn

ABC is happy. West Virigina in the BCS now.

A better TV draw than South Florida.

this is the most anger ive ever experienced after a football game since Miami blowing it against the Pats in 02 or sumthin like tht.

I hate Pat Julmiste...

julmiste is really really bad. he throws at guy's feet so often it's scary to imagine how bad the backups must be

USF fans shouldn't take this loss that bad. They weren't expected to be in this position at the start of the season and they have had a great year. Their first year in the Big East has been a success. They WILL be a power in this conference for years to come.

I think if they play their cards right they COULD become a national power just because of the state they play in. FSU, UF, and UM are on a down-swing. Granted their down-swings and they are still better than 80% of the teams in the country, but there is a spot now for a team like USF to steal some talent and throw themsleves in the ring with those teams in that state.

i'm proud they got into their first ever bowl game. i think they can contend for the big east again next year, although both louisville and west virginia games will be on the road

conversely, miami has FSU and vatech at home :D

Back
Top Bottom