Valid Discussion Griese or Feeley?

Who would you Rather have Right now?

• Brian Griese

Votes: 20 40.0%
  • AJ Feeley

Votes: 30 60.0%

• Total voters
FinFrenzy said:
That doesn't mean anything anymore, Players get cut early, they renegotiate, they hold out, demand trades etc.

Unless Feeley wins MVP, he is NO POSITION to do any of that. And if he did, then he would be worth the money. Griese got way overpaid because Tampa saw no better options and have no faith in Simms.

Feeley is better then Griese, Griese did horrible here and in Tampa he did ok. Griese had a the running game when he was here a msch better O setup wit Norv Turner then Foerester had this yr

Doktor Ivel said:
I thought it was stupid that we got rid of Griesie

PLz tell me, why you would want Griese back cuz he played decently in tampa, so what he had one good yr in tampa not that good. i bet last year u said Griese sucked an he did. He threw 5 td's in 5 games but 6 ints two and if u dont remeber his first game vs san diego he threw 3 so the other two game i later games so did the 6 ints so in 4 game he threw 2tds and 6ints he did great and this yr he threw 21 tds but like 19ints he aint a good qb he averaged an int every game this season i dont want Griese tampa signed cuz they dont kno who Chris' Simms was tought by (Phil Simms) and they aint got no faith in him.

Brian Griese is having a good year in tampa. But i think expectations of him in Miami were too high, because the Dolphins for one had a terrible offensive system and a sub-par o-line. However, i would rather have AJ Feeley than Brian Griese, because Griese even this year seemed to have problems holding on to the ball, and turning it over, and AJ Feeley did turn the ball over. But he played in one of the most horrid systems and offenses in football, and AJ still had some very good moments.

I think that we should have let Fiedler go, and kept Griese, because it think that Brian was better than Jay. But, another idiotic move on the part of the Dolphins. I really think though, if we can block for AJ and give him just a few seconds more in the pocket he will make plays.

JAcK o D1AmonDs said:
PLz tell me, why you would want Griese back cuz he played decently in tampa, so what he had one good yr in tampa not that good. i bet last year u said Griese sucked an he did. He threw 5 td's in 5 games but 6 ints two and if u dont remeber his first game vs san diego he threw 3 so the other two game i later games so did the 6 ints so in 4 game he threw 2tds and 6ints he did great and this yr he threw 21 tds but like 19ints he aint a good qb he averaged an int every game this season i dont want Griese tampa signed cuz they dont kno who Chris' Simms was tought by (Phil Simms) and they aint got no faith in him.
i seriously thought that he wasnt that bad in Miami, compared to Fiedler. And he didnt have a good o-line to throw behind.

COncerning Jay Fiedler, he won games for Miami he just wasnt the guy we were looking, every QB has been overshadowed beacuse of Dan Marino and i think all the QB's tryed to keep up with him and messed up in the Process, thats why Griese sucked he tryed to keep up to par with Marino(same thing when he wa in Denver he tryed to keep up with Elway). But Jay just wasnt who Miami need in a QB along with Griese and all the Others who have Failed to play after Marino

JAcK o D1AmonDs said:

They did start Simms for one game and then he went down. Greise came in and played well that's why he's the starter going into next year. It could totally change by training camp. I would want Greise because he's a pretty good qb. I do think we did put too much expectation on him. Like the Denver Broncos we expected him to be the next savior of the team. The Broncos wanted him to be the next Elway, we wanted him to be the the next Bob Greise. If we gave him sometime time to learn a better system and a new qb i think he could've been great.

I'd take the one that was able to decisively beat out Fiedler (now a backup qb) for the starting job. Oh that's right, neither one could. We could add Ray Lucas and Damon Huard to this discussion. Draft Smith already!

griese will not fumble as much because every time that he sees the rush coming be will take a knee or throw it away

fear-the-d said:
griese will not fumble as much because every time that he sees the rush coming be will take a knee or throw it away

or curl into the fetal position:roflmao:

I voted Feeley, but to be honest, I think Griese would have done well here if we didn't have such an idiot as head coach.

this isn't fair to Griese. He didn't get to open the offense up like Feeley got to after Wanny was canned.

FinFrenzy said:
Who would you rather have right now?

Granted Griese didn't light it up here but he showed signs of promise and lets face it our offensive play calling didn't help him. He did however have arm strength and look at what he's done in Tampa when they decided to put him in.

I'm not knocking Feeley or Flaming him he shows promise I just thought we should have kept Griese last year.

If the question is whether we should have cut Fee Fee or Gree Gree, then definitely Fee Feee. Griese and Feeley battling would have been far better. But I dont think thats the question.

Back
Top Bottom