• AJ Feeley

Votes: 30 60.0%

• Total voters

FinFrenzy

Never Lose Faith in the Fins
Club Member
Reaction score
Who would you rather have right now?

Granted Griese didn't light it up here but he showed signs of promise and lets face it our offensive play calling didn't help him. He did however have arm strength and look at what he's done in Tampa when they decided to put him in.

I'm not knocking Feeley or Flaming him he shows promise I just thought we should have kept Griese last year.

honestly? neither, because they're both WCO QBs that were/are in an offense totally unsuited for their skills

If you are basing it only on Miami performances, I think you HAVE to give the nod to Feeley, considering Griese had Ricky and still sucked as much if not worse than Feeley who was operating in a farce of an offensive system with limited prior experience in the league.

Well, looking at the money Griese re-signed in Tampa for this year, I would say Feeley. Because even after one semi-decent season, I would NEVER want to be paying him the contract he signed with the Bucs.

SkapePhin said:
If you are basing it only on Miami performances, I think you HAVE to give the nod to Feeley, considering Griese had Ricky and still sucked as much if not worse than Feeley who was operating in a farce of an offensive system with limited prior experience in the league.

True but who has the better arm?

And also think if we still had Griese we would still have a high second round pick this year.

Dolfan1000 said:
Well, looking at the money Griese re-signed in Tampa for this year, I would say Feeley. Because even after one semi-decent season, I would NEVER want to be paying him the contract he signed with the Bucs.

If Feeley does good this year, you don't think he'll want more money?
IMO he'll want starting QB money also.

When we landed Griese, I thought we had found the solution to our QB problems. He had a strong arm, had some mobility, and playing QB was in his blood from birth. He had all the tools. I thought it was a no lose situation, and that Greise would easily beat out Feidler for the starting job....

Unfortunately, he was forced into a horrible system under Wanny. He was handcuffed with Wanny's constant pounding of Ricky, and the OL was lagging big time in the protection department. The games where our OL played well, Greise played well.....

After seeing what he accomplished in Tampa last year, I'd have to say I'd rather have him than Feeley right now. With the offense we're installing, Greise would be very dangerous IMO. That's not to say Feeley can't do the same, but Greise has done more with his chances than Feeley has thus far in their careers....

PHINZ RULE!!!

FinFrenzy said:
True but who has the better arm?

And also think if we still had Griese we would still have a high second round pick this year.

I actually think Feeley has the better arm.

I wouldn't really want either of the two QB's, and I'd want to go in a different direction. But between the two of them I would say definitely Griese.

Man, if Finheaven was around from 1983-1999. I guarentee you we wouldn't have had one thread about what QB we need or QB controversaries... If with Marino towards the end of his career, he's better than anything we've had SINCE. :goof:

FinFrenzy said:
If Feeley does good this year, you don't think he'll want more money?
IMO he'll want starting QB money also.

Im pretty sure Feeley signed a 5 year deal.

Very true Blitz, I am beginning to believe that was a bad mistake to let him go. Ofcourse Wanstedt wasn't going to replace Fiedler at the time but IMO we would be better off today with Griese and the 2nd.

Even if Griese wasn't as good or for the sake of arguement the same we would still have the 2nd round pick.

IMO Saban will draft a QB 2nd overall if we don't trade out...

Dolfan1000 said:
Im pretty sure Feeley signed a 5 year deal.

That doesn't mean anything anymore, Players get cut early, they renegotiate, they hold out, demand trades etc.

I wouldv'e kept Greise before i kept Fiedler. Wanny made one mistake after another and letting Greise go was one of them. Out of the three games that he did play he played 4 games he played, two we're the best teams in the leauge. The Colts went to the AFC title game, and the titans took the Pats to the final minutes of the playoff game. The O-line did not help him too much, and he still played decent until the Redskins game.

FinFrenzy said:
Who would you rather have right now?

Granted Griese didn't light it up here but he showed signs of promise and lets face it our offensive play calling didn't help him. He did however have arm strength and look at what he's done in Tampa when they decided to put him in.

I'm not knocking Feeley or Flaming him he shows promise I just thought we should have kept Griese last year.

I choose choice C...a rookie qb

Back
Top Bottom